First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Sweet Serenades
Posted 3/22/09

hsj9392 wrote:

aw cool!!
this seems really interesting!!
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters!! ^^


Uwaa~! Thanks so much :]
Shall I be posting the next chapter already? :D

Posted 3/22/09

deen22 wrote:

this is your first fic?
wow~
keep it up ne?
^_^ and welcome to this group~ you seemed new to me
lolz hehehe~!!
gambare!
^_^


Yes, it is my first fic :]
Thanks so much for the support :]
Anou. Should I be posting the next chapter already?
Posted 3/22/09

Rikku-Hime wrote:

Nyaa~ I just started reading this. ^^
It's you're first fanfic right? It's reaalllyyy good!
XD I like ittt
Wahh.. Yuto's soo cute <3
x33 [XD he's daydreaming]
xP I cant wait for the other chapters! [Ganbatte!] :DD



Thanks so much for reading it ne~! :]
Yes, it is my first fic =) I'm happy that you liked it >w<
So do you want me to post the next chapter already?
Posted 3/22/09

irishie wrote:

woo. i want to know who is that girl. nyaaa.
exciting~! XD


Thanks so much for reading it ne~ :]
Yes, she'll be in the next chapter already :]
Anou. Do you want me to post it already?
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

tyndyl wrote:


deen22 wrote:

this is your first fic?
wow~
keep it up ne?
^_^ and welcome to this group~ you seemed new to me
lolz hehehe~!!
gambare!
^_^


Yes, it is my first fic :]
Thanks so much for the support :]
Anou. Should I be posting the next chapter already? :D


sure~
why not!
i'll read it! ^_^
read my ficts too ne?
hehe im soo bad saying these!
hahahah
gomen gomen~
Posted 3/22/09

deen22 wrote:

sure~
why not!
i'll read it! ^_^
read my ficts too ne?
hehe im soo bad saying these!
hahahah
gomen gomen~


Sure~ I'd be more than happy to read yours too >w<
I'll try to post it by tomorrow, chapter 2 I mean :]
Anou. What're you fanfics anyway?
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 10/6/09
Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for the love and support of reading Sweet Serenades
So in this chapter you'd get to know more about the OC ne~ :]
Hope you'll like her :D

Anou. I won't be adding new characters until the fourth chapter so please do bear with me :]

Read and Review minna :]

Sweet Serenades 2




Hope you'll still continue supporting and reading Sweet Serenades :]

Anou. Please also support summerstar's fic entitled Impasse.

Wanna read some more? Here are the other chapters:

Fanfic Lover
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / !~*~Right behind...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

tyndyl wrote:


Rikku-Hime wrote:

Nyaa~ I just started reading this. ^^
It's you're first fanfic right? It's reaalllyyy good!
XD I like ittt
Wahh.. Yuto's soo cute <3
x33 [XD he's daydreaming]
xP I cant wait for the other chapters! [Ganbatte!] :DD



Thanks so much for reading it ne~! :]
Yes, it is my first fic =) I'm happy that you liked it >w<
So do you want me to post the next chapter already? :D





tyndyl wrote:

Hey everyone!! Thanks so much for the love and support of reading Sweet Serenades
So in this chapter you'd get to know more about the OC ne~ :]
Hope you'll like her :D

Anou. I won't be adding new characters until the fourth chapter so please do bear with me :]

Read and Review minna :]

Sweet Serenades 2




Hope you'll still continue supporting and reading Sweet Serenades :]

Anou. Please also support summerstar's fic entitled Impasse.


You'ree welcome:DD
Kyaa! xD The next chapter ish here!
O.O; Uwah. Aya's a genius! D: but too much pressure from her parents..
This chapter helps me understand Aya more ^^
Thank youuu for thee chapter!
XD I hope the other chapters comes out soon!
Posted 3/22/09

Rikku-Hime wrote:

You'ree welcome:DD
Kyaa! xD The next chapter ish here!
O.O; Uwah. Aya's a genius! D: but too much pressure from her parents..
This chapter helps me understand Aya more ^^
Thank youuu for thee chapter!
XD I hope the other chapters comes out soon!


Yay!! Thanks so much for reviewing!!
Stay tuned for Chapter 3 ne~ :]
I'll just be waiting for another 10 reviews to post it >w<
So since you're the first one to review for the first one only 9 to go :]
5580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Oklahoma City
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~ chappie 2 x33 <3

Aya~ jur looking for Yuto!!~ XD i really luved this chappie <3 portraits aya so good *-* i can practically imagine what she's like :3 so realistic~!!! <33 cant wait for teh next one!!~ =DDDD ganbatte~!!!
Posted 3/22/09

riku4daisuke wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~ chappie 2 x33 <3

Aya~ jur looking for Yuto!!~ XD i really luved this chappie <3 portraits aya so good *-* i can practically imagine what she's like :3 so realistic~!!! <33 cant wait for teh next one!!~ =DDDD ganbatte~!!!


Uwaa~ Thanks so much :] *hug*
I'm happy that you liked Aya :]

I'll be posting the next chapter after 8 more comments from 8 different people have posted :]
Please wait for Chapter 3 ne :]
5580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Oklahoma City
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

tyndyl wrote:


riku4daisuke wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!~ chappie 2 x33 <3

Aya~ jur looking for Yuto!!~ XD i really luved this chappie <3 portraits aya so good *-* i can practically imagine what she's like :3 so realistic~!!! <33 cant wait for teh next one!!~ =DDDD ganbatte~!!!


Uwaa~ Thanks so much :] *hug*
I'm happy that you liked Aya :]

I'll be posting the next chapter after 8 more comments from 8 different people have posted :]
Please wait for Chapter 3 ne :]


yay!!~ :DDD *waits* i really like Aya's character :3 she'll make Nakayaan feel better <3
Posted 3/22/09

riku4daisuke wrote:

yay!!~ :DDD *waits* i really like Aya's character :3 she'll make Nakayaan feel better <3


Yes, I think so too >w<
Aya is not my OC actually she's summerstar's OC
She also posted a fic bout Aya and Nakajima ne~ :]
5580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Oklahoma City
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

tyndyl wrote:


riku4daisuke wrote:

yay!!~ :DDD *waits* i really like Aya's character :3 she'll make Nakayaan feel better <3


Yes, I think so too >w<
Aya is not my OC actually she's summerstar's OC
She also posted a fic bout Aya and Nakajima ne~ :]


:DD im gonna go read it x33 heehee~ i really like aya ^^ at first, i thought that she might be a dark aura person xD but i was wrong <3 i really like her :3
Posted 3/22/09

riku4daisuke wrote:

:DD im gonna go read it x33 heehee~ i really like aya ^^ at first, i thought that she might be a dark aura person xD but i was wrong <3 i really like her :3


You did?! xDD
That sounds fun if Aya were to act like that.
I'll try considering that thought if ever Aya would try to pull a prank on Yuto >w<

I'll tell summerstar you like Aya-chan ne~ :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.