First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply { |"Pick A Dorm"| }
Posted 3/27/09

la-dy-bug wrote:

ill be in the diamond symbol then or just choose somethin good for me to be in.


Approved!!
True-Self
1792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Richmond
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

misha___chan wrote:


Ok. Here are your duties as the Heart Speeders secretary/Heart egg...

-When you can't go online, you have to notify me or leave a Guestbook message when you can't make it. You can't disappear suddenly without telling us.
-Be responsible for the Heart Speeders Dorm, that means you have to keep it in order and follow the rules. If any member of the Dorm enters the other dorm or fights with someone in the group, you and the dorm leader from that group should calm the member or dorm leader down. You and your dorm should refrain from violating the rules (see group description)
-Help the Dorm President of Shining Black/Amulet Heart and the V-President/Ran with her duties and support the dorm.

If we find you unactive within 7 days without sending us a PM to me or GB post (in CharaWorld Wall), we will change the dorm leader. Starting from know, please be more active in this group, CharaWorld


okk thank u

True-Self
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

Important, Read this before posting!!
Hi, It's me Nadeshiko-chan. We mods here in CharaWorld decided to make Classes and Dorms for the group so it would be much more fun. Since most of the groups in crunchyroll use the titles Dorm President, Dorm Vice-President, we decided to make names for the positions in each dorm. Why don't you try joining a dorm? If you join a dorm you get one rank additionally and since you posted here so you automatically get 2 ranks if you applied here for both dorm and class. Use this form if you want to join a dorm.

Username:
Dorm you want to join: (check the dorms below)
Position in Dorm that you want: Pres./V-Pres/Secretary/member (check the requirements first)
Position in Group: (Put if you are a Member/Moderator and include your current position, we will check)

There are requirements when you join, click on the spoiler for each dorm to see the dorm leaders plus members and if you want to be a position there (Dorm Pres/V.President/Secretary/Member) check the requirements. Be sure to pick a dorm you like the most and think of being one of the dorm leaders. I will approve the members and deny them, I will approve or deny then depending if they followed the requirements.

Heart Speeders (Ran Dorm)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Amulet Heart/Dorm President - Brass123
Ran/Dorm VPresident -
Heart Egg/Secretary -
Heart Symbols/Members -

Requirements:
You must be very active and an Easter/Guardian/Other position to be Amulet Heart/Dorm President.
You must be very active and a character transformation or higher to be Ran/Dorm VPresident.
You must be active and a character or higher to be the Heart Egg/Secretary.
You must be a chara or higher to be a part of the Diamond Symbols/Members.


-Colorful Canvas (Miki Dorm)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Amulet Spade/Dorm President - x_Twilight_x
Miki/Dorm VPresident - Pony200
Spade Egg/Secretary - MewPudding6
Spade Symbols/Members -

Requirements:
You must be very active and an Easter/Guardian/Other position to be this rank
You must be very active and a character transformation or higher to be this rank.
You must be active and a character or higher to be this rank.
You must be a chara or higher to be a part of the Spade Symbols/Members.


-Remake Honey (Suu dorm)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Amulet Clover/Dorm President -
Suu/Dorm VPresident -
Clover Egg/Secretary -
Clover Symbols/Members -

Requirements:
You must be very active and an Easter/Guardian/Other position to be Amulet Clover/Dorm President.
You must be very active and a character transformation or higher to be Suu/Dorm VPresident.
You must be active and a character or higher to be the Clover Egg/Secretary.
You must be a chara or higher to be a part of the Clover Symbols/Members.


-Starlight Navigation (Pure Diamond dorm)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Amulet Diamond/Dorm President - TenshIkA
Dia/Dorm VPresident - pokefanatic1234
Diamond Egg/Secretary - Ikuto_lurver
Diamond Symbols/Members - YayaYuiki , la-dy-bug

Requirements:
You must be very active and an Easter/Guardian/Other position to be Amulet Diamond/Dorm President.
You must be very active and a character transformation or higher to be Dia/Dorm VPresident.
You must be active and a character or higher to be the Diamond Egg/Secretary.
You must be a chara or higher to be a part of the Diamond Symbols/Members.


-Shining Black (Impure Diamond dorm)
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
Dark Jewel/Dorm President - BlackSakura08
X-Dia/Dorm VPresident - Misha___chan
X-Diamond Egg/Secretary - BloodCrimson
X-Diamond Symbols/Members - 0x_Vi3tfire

Requirements:
You must be very active and an Easter/Guardian/Other position to be Dark Jewel/Dorm President.
You must be very active and a character transformation or higher to be X-Dia/Dorm VPresident.
You must be active and a character or higher to be the X-Diamond Egg/Secretary.
You must be a chara or higher to be a part of the X-Diamond Symbols/Members.

[/quote

Heart Speeders (Ran Dorm)
VPresident
Posted 3/27/09


Wait, you should be a charanari or character transformation in the ranks to be the Vice-President of Heart Speeders. Please check the requirements before applying to be a dorm leader. You can be a member first if you'd like...
- - - - - - -> X-Dia / Shining Black Dorm Vice-President
True-Self
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my very own pu...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Username: Sandrilene
Dorm you want to join: Starlight Navigation
Position in Dorm that you want: Diamond Symbols/Members
Position in Group: Member (Chara/ Dia(impure))

Posted 3/28/09
Username:Temaribeachsparks
Dorm i wanna be in: Shing Black
Position: Member






P.s i hope you approved my dorm!!
Posted 3/28/09
i mean shining black
Posted 3/29/09


Added in Shining Black Dorm! Please participate in its activities and events, hope you become active. Check the forum, there's a place where you can get exclusive I.D.'s only for Shining Black dorm members/dorm leaders.
Posted 3/29/09


Approved!
True-Self
3997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my very own pu...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

misha___chan wrote:



Approved!


YAY!!!!! thx!!!!
True-Self
4784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
CAN I BE IN SUU's DORM AS AMULET CLOVE/PRESIDENT???
True-Self
4784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
USERNAME:HIKIRAGI
DORM YOU WANT TO JOIN:REMAKE HONEY
POSITION IN DORM THAT YOU WANT:AMULET CLOVER/PRESIDENT
POSITION IN GROUP:PRESIDENT
True-Self
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

misha___chan wrote:

Important, Read this before posting!!
Hi, It's me Nadeshiko-chan. We mods here in CharaWorld decided to make Classes and Dorms for the group so it would be much more fun. Since most of the groups in crunchyroll use the titles Dorm President, Dorm Vice-President, we decided to make names for the positions in each dorm. Why don't you try joining a dorm? If you join a dorm you get one rank additionally and since you posted here so you automatically get 2 ranks if you applied here for both dorm and class. Use this form if you want to join a dorm.

Username:
Dorm you want to join: (check the dorms below)
Position in Dorm that you want: Pres./V-Pres/Secretary/member (check the requirements first)
Position in Group: (Put if you are a Member/Moderator and include your current position, we will check)


There are requirements when you join, click on the spoiler for each dorm to see the dorm leaders plus members and if you want to be a position there (Dorm Pres/V.President/Secretary/Member) check the requirements. Be sure to pick a dorm you like the most and think of being one of the dorm leaders. I will approve the members and deny them, I will approve or deny then depending if they followed the requirements.

Heart Speeders (Ran Dorm)


-Colorful Canvas (Miki Dorm)


-Remake Honey (Suu dorm)


-Starlight Navigation (Pure Diamond dorm)


-Shining Black (Impure Diamond dorm)


P.S. Don't use these ideas for your groups ok? Its excluively for CharaWorld only.. avoid plagiarism!


USername:ShugoChara4evr
Dorm You want to join:Heart Speeders
Position in Dorm you want:Dorm Presidant
Position in Group:Member/Ran

Posted 3/30/09 , edited 3/30/09

ShugoChara4evr wrote:


misha___chan wrote:

Important, Read this before posting!!
Hi, It's me Nadeshiko-chan. We mods here in CharaWorld decided to make Classes and Dorms for the group so it would be much more fun. Since most of the groups in crunchyroll use the titles Dorm President, Dorm Vice-President, we decided to make names for the positions in each dorm. Why don't you try joining a dorm? If you join a dorm you get one rank additionally and since you posted here so you automatically get 2 ranks if you applied here for both dorm and class. Use this form if you want to join a dorm.

Username:
Dorm you want to join: (check the dorms below)
Position in Dorm that you want: Pres./V-Pres/Secretary/member (check the requirements first)
Position in Group: (Put if you are a Member/Moderator and include your current position, we will check)


There are requirements when you join, click on the spoiler for each dorm to see the dorm leaders plus members and if you want to be a position there (Dorm Pres/V.President/Secretary/Member) check the requirements. Be sure to pick a dorm you like the most and think of being one of the dorm leaders. I will approve the members and deny them, I will approve or deny then depending if they followed the requirements.

Heart Speeders (Ran Dorm)


-Colorful Canvas (Miki Dorm)


-Remake Honey (Suu dorm)


-Starlight Navigation (Pure Diamond dorm)


-Shining Black (Impure Diamond dorm)


P.S. Don't use these ideas for your groups ok? Its excluively for CharaWorld only.. avoid plagiarism!


USername:ShugoChara4evr
Dorm You want to join:Heart Speeders
Position in Dorm you want:Dorm Presidant
Position in Group:Member/Ran



Sorry even though i;m not a mod. I have to inform you, You are ran right? Sorry but you have to be a Other/Easter/Guardians position to be the president...... Since your Ran you have to be a member..... Sori! And there is already a president....
Posted 3/30/09

hikiragi wrote:

USERNAME:HIKIRAGI
DORM YOU WANT TO JOIN:REMAKE HONEY
POSITION IN DORM THAT YOU WANT:AMULET CLOVER/PRESIDENT
POSITION IN GROUP:PRESIDENT


May I ask what position are you in the group?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.