First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥Introduce Yourself♥
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/19/09
Hai everyone!
Im Sakura, but feel free to call me Ai!
I am the creator of this group and I (hopefully) will like this group to be really fun :DD
I <3 making graphics, although I personally don't think I am good at making them xD!
I love the colors Purple, Blue, Red, Black, and Green. ;D
I <3 mangos and kiwi~ >=3
My favorite animal is monkeys and cats!!~(Does magical creatures count? o.o)
My fav anime... Uhh... THis is going to take a while~
I <3 all animes ;DD xD (except or Yaoi, Hentail, etc~)
I was born on October 10 and I am the blood type O ;D
I am half asian (Japanese) and half American too~
Feel free to ask me any questions and buddy me if you would like to ;D
Graphic & Game Mod
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Ohiyo-Konichiwa-Konbawa minna-san!
Atashiwa Shinku! Yoroshku!
Eto....I <3 Tamago!!! lolz xD
I <3 BLACK and green
san-U can buddy me..
Im evil...hehehe...not really...
Posted 3/15/09

Amu_Rein_Fine wrote:

Ohiyo-Konichiwa-Konbawa minna-san!
Atashiwa Shinku! Yoroshku!
Eto....I <3 Tamago!!! lolz xD
I <3 BLACK and green
san-U can buddy me..
Im evil...hehehe...not really...


I <3 eggs too ;DD!
nice to meet you Shinku-chan ;D
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Hi! I am Otome-chan! I hope i can be a great help to this group!
Posted 3/15/09

Otome-chan wrote:

Hi! I am Otome-chan! I hope i can be a great help to this group!


lolz I already met you, but hello Otome-chan ;DD xD
Member
83479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Hello there, everyone. I'm InnocentJuppie, but feel free to shorten my name to Juppie if you like. :)
I like eating, except for peanuts since I'm allergic to that.
My favorite colors would be lavender and blue.
I live in California, though my parents are from China.
My birthday is in August, so I am a Leo and a year of the Rat, and my blood type is B.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests. It'd take a while to list them. XD
Well, nice to meet you, and hope to get to know you better.
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Hello there, everyone. I'm InnocentJuppie, but feel free to shorten my name to Juppie if you like. :)
I like eating, except for peanuts since I'm allergic to that.
My favorite colors would be lavender and blue.
I live in California, though my parents are from China.
My birthday is in August, so I am a Leo and a year of the Rat, and my blood type is B.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests. It'd take a while to list them. XD
Well, nice to meet you, and hope to get to know you better.


Hai Juppie-chan :DD
6838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in youя heลяt๑۩۞
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
konnichiwa,minna-san!!!
I'm animelover91 but u can call me Crystal !!
I'm anime addict n my favs are shugo chara doki,
vampire knight guilty, ouran high school host club n many more.
Italian tiramisu cheese cake, mini carlifornia maki n pizza are
some of my fav food. i fancy black/white n azure.Feel free to add me if u want!!!!!
Posted 3/16/09

animelover91 wrote:

konnichiwa,minna-san!!!
I'm animelover91 but u can call me Crystal !!
I'm anime addict n my favs are shugo chara doki,
vampire knight guilty, ouran high school host club n many more.
Italian tiramisu cheese cake, mini carlifornia maki n pizza are
some of my fav food. i fancy black/white n azure.Feel free to add me if u want!!!!!


I <3 tiramisu~ xD
Hai Crystal-chan
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd
Posted 3/16/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd


lolz I <3 japanese food xD Ill call you Mochi-chan
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd”

lolz I <3 japanese food xD Ill call you Mochi-chan



same! ill call u Ai Chan kawaii name ><
Posted 3/16/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd”

lolz I <3 japanese food xD Ill call you Mochi-chan



same! ill call u Ai Chan kawaii name ><


ty ;D
Theres an avii contest and I would like you to enter.. If thats alright ;D
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd”

lolz I <3 japanese food xD Ill call you Mochi-chan ”


same! ill call u Ai Chan kawaii name ><”

ty ;D
Theres an avii contest and I would like you to enter.. If thats alright ;D
"World is Mine" ;D


LOL mhmk but wen is de app. ending?
Posted 3/16/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

haiiii
im -Z3rO-LoV3-
call me uh.. viet name is Lan , Jap. name is Nadeshiko n nickname is Mochi Chan
like all anime xept hentai n shoujo + ecchi + yaoi
lub blue + black ( basically all dark color )
i like all sort of food -- mostly asian fewd >< taste gewd”

lolz I <3 japanese food xD Ill call you Mochi-chan ”


same! ill call u Ai Chan kawaii name ><”

ty ;D
Theres an avii contest and I would like you to enter.. If thats alright ;D
"World is Mine" ;D


LOL mhmk but wen is de app. ending?


Around the beggining of April so since its March 16, it will end in about two weeks ;D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.