First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply AVATAR SHOP
Member
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
Username: Tarou-
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: Tarou-
Paid (yes/no): YEP!! I paid 5 photos x3

Done
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

iSnowflake wrote:

Username: iSnowflake
Creator of Avatar: Genie225
Avi #: 1
Text: iSnowflake, Seppen-chan
Paid (yes/no): yes~!

Here you go~
Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
DONE
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

vanilli2381 wrote:

Username: vanilli2381
Creator of Avatar: Genie225
Avi #: 3
Text: vanilli2381, vani
Paid (yes/no): yes~!

Here you go~
Member
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Genie225 wrote:


vanilli2381 wrote:

Username: vanilli2381
Creator of Avatar: Genie225
Avi #: 3
Text: vanilli2381, vani
Paid (yes/no): yes~!

Here you go~


ARIGATOU~~~~~ <3
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

Tarou- wrote:

Username: Tarou-
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: Tarou-
Paid (yes/no): YEP!! I paid 5 photos x3


here u go
Member
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:


Tarou- wrote:

Username: Tarou-
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: Tarou-
Paid (yes/no): YEP!! I paid 5 photos x3


here u go


thanks you! i loves it!
Member
avt
8700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La La land
Offline
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/16/09
Username: avt
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: avt, amy and can you add a quote in there (anyquote)
Paid (yes/no): yes

Done
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

avt wrote:

Username: avt
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: avt, amy and can you add a quote in there (anyquote)
Paid (yes/no): yes



lol tnx for buying my avatar here u go
Member
avt
8700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La La land
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:


avt wrote:

Username: avt
Creator of Avatar: dreamergurl_02
Avi #: 1
Text: avt, amy and can you add a quote in there (anyquote)
Paid (yes/no): yes



lol tnx for buying my avatar here u go


hey you welcome and thanks i love ur quote;)

Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/25/09
DONE

Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09
Username:Sh3KiNaH94
Creator of Avatar:dreamergurl_02
Avi #:1
Text:Sh3KiNaH94
Paid (yes/no):yes

Done
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

Username:Sh3KiNaH94
Creator of Avatar:dreamergurl_02
Avi #:1
Text:Sh3KiNaH94
Paid (yes/no):yes


here u go, tnx 4 buying
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

Username: Sh3KiNaH94
Creator of Avatar: Genie225
Avi #: 1
Text: Sh3KiNaH94, Inah-chan
Paid (yes/no): yes


Here you go ^^

Member
61450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hazardous world
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09
Username:
phebe12
Creator of Avatar:
ninjanear
Avi #:
number 2
Text:
phebe-chan
phebe12

Paid (yes/no):
yes,just check it

Done by ninjanear
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.