First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod applications
Posted 3/18/09
1. username: singing_mode
2.nickname: kei-chii
3. what programs do u use: photoshop cs3 and cs4
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avii, banner, and profile
5. r u active?if yes how active,... 10 hrs a day.. ^^ =D but sometimes me and my family goes out.. because it's summer vacation.. ^^ =D
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)
Posted 3/18/09

singing_mode wrote:

1. username: singing_mode
2.nickname: kei-chii
3. what programs do u use: photoshop cs3 and cs4
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avii, banner, and profile
5. r u active?if yes how active,... 10 hrs a day.. ^^ =D but sometimes me and my family goes out.. because it's summer vacation.. ^^ =D
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


sories REJECTED! improve ur style and for ur profiles try to use more textures and not so much brushes that covers everything cause it kinda makes the layout lok messy! lookin forward to improvements~~
Posted 3/19/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


singing_mode wrote:

1. username: singing_mode
2.nickname: kei-chii
3. what programs do u use: photoshop cs3 and cs4
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avii, banner, and profile
5. r u active?if yes how active,... 10 hrs a day.. ^^ =D but sometimes me and my family goes out.. because it's summer vacation.. ^^ =D
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


sories REJECTED! improve ur style and for ur profiles try to use more textures and not so much brushes that covers everything cause it kinda makes the layout lok messy! lookin forward to improvements~~ :D


okay.. ^^ =D
star assistant
15648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

sakuranomayu wrote:

fill in the forum to be a mod..


1. username:
2.nickname:
3. what programs do u use
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile)
5. r u active?if yes how active
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!




1. username:Starlightluver
2.nickname:Yuui-chan
3. what programs do u use:gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile): Avii
5. r u active?if yes how active: umm... everyday
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)

if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!
Posted 3/20/09

1. username:cherrylau97
2. nickname: Cherry
3. what programs do u use: Gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avi
5. r u active?mon - friday (10 hours) and sunday ( the whole day)
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)
Posted 3/20/09

cherrylau97 wrote:


1. username:cherrylau97
2. nickname: Cherry
3. what programs do u use: Gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avi
5. r u active?mon - friday (10 hours) and sunday ( the whole day)
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


APPROVED:D
just a few reminders:
put pendin when ure workin on a request and put done when ure done~ upload all finished reqyests into the avii album ty~~
Posted 3/20/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:


1. username:cherrylau97
2. nickname: Cherry
3. what programs do u use: Gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avi
5. r u active?mon - friday (10 hours) and sunday ( the whole day)
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


APPROVED:D
just a few reminders:
put pendin when ure workin on a request and put done when ure done~ upload all finished reqyests into the avii album ty~~


*jumps* OMG I LOVE YOU :O <.<!!!
Posted 3/20/09

Starlightluver wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

fill in the forum to be a mod..


1. username:
2.nickname:
3. what programs do u use
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile)
5. r u active?if yes how active
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!




1. username:Starlightluver
2.nickname:Yuui-chan
3. what programs do u use:gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile): Avii
5. r u active?if yes how active: umm... everyday
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)

if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!


APPROVED~~ :D please be active ne~
few reminders:
upload all aviis in the avii album~ put pendin when ure workin on the reuquest and put done when ure done~~
Posted 3/20/09

cherrylau97 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:


1. username:cherrylau97
2. nickname: Cherry
3. what programs do u use: Gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile) avi
5. r u active?mon - friday (10 hours) and sunday ( the whole day)
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


APPROVED:D
just a few reminders:
put pendin when ure workin on a request and put done when ure done~ upload all finished reqyests into the avii album ty~~


*jumps* OMG I LOVE YOU :O <.<!!!


lolz~~ n ty for applyin~~
Posted 3/20/09


i have a question to ask, um... like how do you make members "Stars" instead of "Members" ><?
star assistant
15648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


Starlightluver wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

fill in the forum to be a mod..


1. username:
2.nickname:
3. what programs do u use
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile)
5. r u active?if yes how active
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)


if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!




1. username:Starlightluver
2.nickname:Yuui-chan
3. what programs do u use:gimp
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile): Avii
5. r u active?if yes how active: umm... everyday
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3)

if u've not been active for a month then u'll be removed as a mod!


APPROVED~~ :D please be active ne~
few reminders:
upload all aviis in the avii album~ put pendin when ure workin on the reuquest and put done when ure done~~


Arigato!!
Posted 3/20/09

cherrylau97 wrote:



i have a question to ask, um... like how do you make members "Stars" instead of "Members" ><?

u no like when u edit the profile ther's alot of selections and so u go to the one that says permissions and near the bottom(not the very end) theres a thing called add new position and u click on that then a pop up will apear right click on it and clcik on temporary allow and then click the add new position again and a box will appear and u type in what u want the name to be called then click okay then for the default position for new members just chose that and then whatever new member joins they will be known as that~
Posted 3/20/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:



i have a question to ask, um... like how do you make members "Stars" instead of "Members" ><?

u no like when u edit the profile ther's alot of selections and so u go to the one that says permissions and near the bottom(not the very end) theres a thing called add new position and u click on that then a pop up will apear right click on it and clcik on temporary allow and then click the add new position again and a box will appear and u type in what u want the name to be called then click okay then for the default position for new members just chose that and then whatever new member joins they will be known as that~


thankies! it rlly helps =)
Posted 3/20/09

cherrylau97 wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:



i have a question to ask, um... like how do you make members "Stars" instead of "Members" ><?

u no like when u edit the profile ther's alot of selections and so u go to the one that says permissions and near the bottom(not the very end) theres a thing called add new position and u click on that then a pop up will apear right click on it and clcik on temporary allow and then click the add new position again and a box will appear and u type in what u want the name to be called then click okay then for the default position for new members just chose that and then whatever new member joins they will be known as that~


thankies! it rlly helps =)


ure welcome~ n glad it was a help~
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


bleach_rawkerr wrote:

1. username: bleach_rawkerr
2.nickname: Rachel
3. what programs do u use: photoshop cs3!
4. ur specialty(avii/banner/icon/manga colorin/profile): avii & banners
5. r u active?if yes how active: well if there's not much hw or exams, then i'm on for lots of hours~!
6. ur examples in spoiler(at least 3):


APPROVED! welcome rachel-chan~~ hehe
oh yeah and a few reminders.. when ure done with an avii please put it into the avatar album~~


yeps okie! but i'll edit after i'm done with my hw T~T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.