First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply New Idea for the group!!!!!!
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

ok then i will choose the game then, wat game might relate to junjou romantica??

hmms ~
how about.. um.. um..
uuuuummmmmmmmmm....
ehh.. ehh.. uh.. uh....uhhhhh...

im not so sure yet :3


lol is alright no worries
:D
maybe i was thinking an question and an answer about junjou romantica, and see who know about the series the best
:D
is it a good idea??
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:

lol is alright no worries
:D
maybe i was thinking an question and an answer about junjou romantica, and see who know about the series the best
:D
is it a good idea??

OHHH.
that's what i was thinking about at first ~ like a pop quiz right? :D
i totally ACCEPT >:D
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

lol is alright no worries
:D
maybe i was thinking an question and an answer about junjou romantica, and see who know about the series the best
:D
is it a good idea??

OHHH.
that's what i was thinking about at first ~ like a pop quiz right? :D
i totally ACCEPT >:D


yes an pop quiz
:D
that is a good name for it
:D
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:

yes an pop quiz
:D
that is a good name for it
:D

thens GOOO for it!! >:D
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

yes an pop quiz
:D
that is a good name for it
:D

thens GOOO for it!! >:D


one more time, would u like to have an honor for the first question?/
lol
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:

one more time, would u like to have an honor for the first question?/
lol

EHHH.??
you made the forum already? O__O;
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

one more time, would u like to have an honor for the first question?/
lol

EHHH.??
you made the forum already? O__O;


no not yet, but just wanna ask wat kind of question would u like to ask first??
u have the honor
:D
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:

no not yet, but just wanna ask wat kind of question would u like to ask first??
u have the honor
:D

lols xD ~ then.. um.. er..
Who's the couple in Junjo Romantica?
(start from easy to hard ^^)
for ex. that one up there is easy.
medium is: What is the food that Usagi-san tried to make?
hard is:... .. um.. eh.. Usagi-san heard of Misaki from (Misaki's brother). what was Usagi-san's opinion at first? :3
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

no not yet, but just wanna ask wat kind of question would u like to ask first??
u have the honor
:D

lols xD ~ then.. um.. er..
Who's the couple in Junjo Romantica?
(start from easy to hard ^^)
for ex. that one up there is easy.
medium is: What is the food that Usagi-san tried to make?
hard is:... .. um.. eh.. Usagi-san heard of Misaki from (Misaki's brother). what was Usagi-san's opinion at first? :3


lol i will take the second question for the first question for the forum, and it dont work like that
:D
this how it will be the member who answer the question, they may ask another question afterward
:D and let other member to answer the member who ask the question
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:

lol i will take the second question for the first question for the forum, and it dont work like that
:D
this how it will be the member who answer the question, they may ask another question afterward
:D and let other member to answer the member who ask the question

lols okays then ~ i hope people will be able to answer my questions so we can continue the game though xD
Posted 3/20/09
hey sis... whats the deal with the clubs?....
i mean ity's club is dead.....
Posted 3/20/09

mina_yuki wrote:


prettisnow wrote:

lol i will take the second question for the first question for the forum, and it dont work like that
:D
this how it will be the member who answer the question, they may ask another question afterward
:D and let other member to answer the member who ask the question

lols okays then ~ i hope people will be able to answer my questions so we can continue the game though xD


oo yeh Pm me the answer for the question 2, i thik i know it but not sure
lol so if the member answer then i know
lol
Posted 3/20/09

XxCrimsonHeartxX wrote:

hey sis... whats the deal with the clubs?....
i mean ity's club is dead.....


it is?? then i guess i need to modify ity's or something ahh so many stuff to do, i thik we need nother creator
:D
Posted 3/20/09

prettisnow wrote:


XxCrimsonHeartxX wrote:

hey sis... whats the deal with the clubs?....
i mean ity's club is dead.....


it is?? then i guess i need to modify ity's or something ahh so many stuff to do, i thik we need nother creator
:D


i can be the creator with you and help you out... and the other club is dead also.... 2 clubs are dead
Posted 3/20/09

XxCrimsonHeartxX wrote:


prettisnow wrote:


XxCrimsonHeartxX wrote:

hey sis... whats the deal with the clubs?....
i mean ity's club is dead.....


it is?? then i guess i need to modify ity's or something ahh so many stuff to do, i thik we need nother creator
:D


i can be the creator with you and help you out... and the other club is dead also.... 2 clubs are dead


yeh yeh i will need ur hlp sis
:D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.