First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Do you like Miley Cyrus???
Posted 3/14/09
I don't really like her, but there is no reason to hate her. So, what do you think?
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
People blame ridiculous things to harass the girl; the chiky-eyed Asian picture, for one.

Blah.
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
I voted "Yeah, she's great!"

POLL SECTION, btw.

And I'm pretty sure this has already been done.
Posted 3/14/09


First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^
Posted 3/14/09

SO1IDJAK3 wrote:

I voted "Yeah, she's great!"

POLL SECTION, btw.

And I'm pretty sure this has already been done.


so, how do i delete or transfer this poll? sorry btw
Posted 3/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^



Who the hell are you? XD
Posted 3/14/09

renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^ [%


Who the hell are you??? XD


uhh uhh

OHH NOOOEESSS

I'm scared of a blank post T__T

what should i do?? -_-
Posted 3/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^ [%


Who the hell are you??? XD


uhh uhh

OHH NOOOEESSS

I'm scared of a blank post T__T

what should i do?? -_-


??? XD
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Wrong Section
Should be inthe poll section, and this belongs to music.. or the whore 17year olds sec... we need to get that.
Posted 3/14/09

renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^ [%


Who the hell are you??? XD


uhh uhh

OHH NOOOEESSS

I'm scared of a blank post T__T

what should i do?? -_-


??? XD


o___o

My internet found a new spaceship to the moon sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted 3/14/09

Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^ [%


Who the hell are you??? XD


uhh uhh

OHH NOOOEESSS

I'm scared of a blank post T__T

what should i do?? -_-


??? XD


o___o

My internet found a new spaceship to the moon sorry for the inconvenience.




oh is that so? how dumb... XD

Posted 3/14/09

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Wrong Section
Should be inthe poll section, and this belongs to music.. or the whore 17year olds sec... we need to get that.


right...hahaha..XD "a seventeen-year old whore section" hehehe we should have that.
Posted 3/14/09

renzrenz89 wrote:


SO1IDJAK3 wrote:

I voted "Yeah, she's great!"

POLL SECTION, btw.

And I'm pretty sure this has already been done.


so, how do i delete or transfer this poll? sorry btw


You can't delete or move it, the mods will have to do that.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
I hate her cause she thinks that Radiohead would want to meet her. Clearly a sign that she thinks she's done
something great. Then she goes to say, she's going to ruin them? Sure, die-hard radiohead fans are gonna
listen to Miley telling them not to like the band they worship; WTF? She said they were gods, well, that's pretty fast
to lose interest in a group she worshiped. Miley will never do good music, because she has no talent. Her father had no
talent, so she has none.
Posted 3/14/09

renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


renzrenz89 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:



First of all : It's a Poll which should be in the polls section

Second of all Who is that whore??

Third please die ^__^ [%


Who the hell are you??? XD


uhh uhh

OHH NOOOEESSS

I'm scared of a blank post T__T

what should i do?? -_-


??? XD


o___o

My internet found a new spaceship to the moon sorry for the inconvenience.




oh is that so? how dumb... XD



says the retard who made a duplicate and a poll in the wrong section ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.