WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Created by onlinedevil
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Final Fantasy XIII or Final Fantasy Versus XIII?
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/17/09
so... which one are you looking forward to? xiii or versus xiii?


Final Fantasy XIII


Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

FearedKnight wrote:

I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th


true say, xii was the longest game ive played on ps2 D:
it took me over 60hrs to finish just storyline n a few sidequest... n it wasnt even that fun...>.> nice battle system though xD
x-2 wasnt dat good either... ok storyline
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

onlinedevil wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:

I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th


true say, xii was the longest game ive played on ps2 D:
it took me over 60hrs to finish just storyline n a few sidequest... n it wasnt even that fun...>.> nice battle system though xD
x-2 wasnt dat good either... ok storyline


the graphics was good.but i did not like the story.
and for X-2...I DID NOT LIKE IT.
Yuna became like a Hooker.[sorry for the language]
She used to be a Quite cute little Yuna...
But not,she became too Bulgar in her self.
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

FearedKnight wrote:


onlinedevil wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:

I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th


true say, xii was the longest game ive played on ps2 D:
it took me over 60hrs to finish just storyline n a few sidequest... n it wasnt even that fun...>.> nice battle system though xD
x-2 wasnt dat good either... ok storyline


the graphics was good.but i did not like the story.
and for X-2...I DID NOT LIKE IT.
Yuna became like a Hooker.[sorry for the language]
She used to be a Quite cute little Yuna...
But not,she became too Bulgar in her self.


lol guilty pleasure
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

onlinedevil wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:


onlinedevil wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:

I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th


true say, xii was the longest game ive played on ps2 D:
it took me over 60hrs to finish just storyline n a few sidequest... n it wasnt even that fun...>.> nice battle system though xD
x-2 wasnt dat good either... ok storyline


the graphics was good.but i did not like the story.
and for X-2...I DID NOT LIKE IT.
Yuna became like a Hooker.[sorry for the language]
She used to be a Quite cute little Yuna...
But not,she became too Bulgar in her self.


lol guilty pleasure


It's true xDD
Square Enix fan!
1993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Suomi Finland
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

FearedKnight wrote:

I go for both...i love all final fantasy..except 12th


Same here, but the one i hate is x-2
Square Enix fan!
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jakarta, Indo
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
versus!!!!!!!!! noctis is soooo cute
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
lol, sumtimes noctis reminds me of sasuke O.o but a cooler version of sasuke
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

onlinedevil wrote:

lol, sumtimes noctis reminds me of sasuke O.o but a cooler version of sasuke


lol yeah.He kinda does..but Notis is much cooler
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

FearedKnight wrote:


onlinedevil wrote:

lol, sumtimes noctis reminds me of sasuke O.o but a cooler version of sasuke


lol yeah.He kinda does..but Notis is much cooler


noctis n skirt gurl ftw xD
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

onlinedevil wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:


onlinedevil wrote:

lol, sumtimes noctis reminds me of sasuke O.o but a cooler version of sasuke


lol yeah.He kinda does..but Notis is much cooler


noctris n skirt gurl ftw xD


lol
Moderator
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
I have to say both
Square Enix fan!
22096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09
FF Versus XIII, the main Character looks super tight wile geting RPG'ed ^^ + the makers of Kingdom hearts are doing this one and Kingdom Hearts was AwEsOmE!
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 6/26/09

XoulReaper wrote:

FF Versus XIII, the main Character looks super tight wile geting RPG'ed ^^ + the makers of Kingdom hearts are doing this one and Kingdom Hearts was AwEsOmE!


Yeah,i agree xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.