First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Who in D-Gray Man pisses you off the most?
Posted 3/14/09
Post any others if they are not on the list
Sorry to those Lenalee lovers, she is the one that pisses me off the most in the anime.
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Same!! But wrong section??
11233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / chicago
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Krory
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
YOU
Member
19498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Use your imaginat...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i think theres already a fourum thing that is exactly the same topic, im not sure ^^
18983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
I piss at your D-Gray man
Member
20477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
wrong section.....there is a d gray man section ya know
father of Road
38983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
truthfully i like allen and all but he pisses me off the most compared to the other character. and u said the most it might be at a small level.
Member
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
All and especially you -_-

Poll Section
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Is this a thread about bashing D. Gray-man? I don't know if you like it or not judging by the question....
Posted 3/14/09
i D0N'T HATE ANy0NE ACTUALLy......
i D0N'T GET WHy M0ST PE0PLE HATE LENALEE, SAKURA, & 0RiHiME S0 MUCH.....i MEAN WHAT iS THERE T0 HATE AB0UT THEM ? JUST BECAUSE THEy BEC0ME USELESS ? iT'S JUST WEiRD
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09

JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

i D0N'T HATE ANy0NE ACTUALLy......
i D0N'T GET WHy M0ST PE0PLE HATE LENALEE, SAKURA, & 0RiHiME S0 MUCH.....i MEAN WHAT iS THERE T0 HATE AB0UT THEM ? JUST BECAUSE THEy BEC0ME USELESS ? iT'S JUST WEiRD


The fact that they are useless is irritating enough.

Wrong Section. I don`t hate anyone in D-Gray Man for I`m not a fan of it.
Posted 3/14/09

MoonRedeemer wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

i D0N'T HATE ANy0NE ACTUALLy......
i D0N'T GET WHy M0ST PE0PLE HATE LENALEE, SAKURA, & 0RiHiME S0 MUCH.....i MEAN WHAT iS THERE T0 HATE AB0UT THEM ? JUST BECAUSE THEy BEC0ME USELESS ? iT'S JUST WEiRD


The fact that they are useless is irritating enough.

Wrong Section. I don`t hate anyone in D-Gray Man for I`m not a fan of it.


BUT THEN y0U KN0W iT'S N0T THEiR FAULT THAT THEy'RE USELESS L0LS
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Lenalee in the beginning = good
Lenalee after she became useless and whiny = so annoying it's amazing


"waa waa I'm so useless waa waa" Pissed me off.
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09

JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:


MoonRedeemer wrote:


JAEJ00NGLiCi0US wrote:

i D0N'T HATE ANy0NE ACTUALLy......
i D0N'T GET WHy M0ST PE0PLE HATE LENALEE, SAKURA, & 0RiHiME S0 MUCH.....i MEAN WHAT iS THERE T0 HATE AB0UT THEM ? JUST BECAUSE THEy BEC0ME USELESS ? iT'S JUST WEiRD


The fact that they are useless is irritating enough.

Wrong Section. I don`t hate anyone in D-Gray Man for I`m not a fan of it.


BUT THEN y0U KN0W iT'S N0T THEiR FAULT THAT THEy'RE USELESS L0LS


It`s their fault for not working hard. They are wasting their time whining and doing unnecessary things.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.