First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [SPAM] /Chat room
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

><;;;


=p


wat 2 discuss?


about what?


idk.... =/


hihi v!! ^^


?
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

><;;;


=p


wat 2 discuss?


about what?


idk.... =/


hihi v!! ^^


?


lol........i meant hihi only
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

><;;;


=p


wat 2 discuss?


about what?


idk.... =/


hihi v!! ^^


?


lol........i meant hihi only


oh...
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:

oh...


yep
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh...


yep


lalala
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh...


yep


lalala


sorry for the late reply but i was washing my hair ^^
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

oh...


yep


lalala


sorry for the late reply but i was washing my hair ^^


haha its ok...^^
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^


u r welcome...^^
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^


u r welcome...^^


so how are you?
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^


u r welcome...^^


so how are you?


fine...^^ ty 4 ur concern...^^ *hug* u???^^
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^


u r welcome...^^


so how are you?


fine...^^ ty 4 ur concern...^^ *hug* u???^^


i'm getting busy again with responses, going here and there for forum responding........*hugs back*
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha its ok...^^


thanks ^^


u r welcome...^^


so how are you?


fine...^^ ty 4 ur concern...^^ *hug* u???^^


i'm getting busy again with responses, going here and there for forum responding........*hugs back*


haha k...^^ *hug*
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

woonsim wrote:

haha k...^^ *hug*


yep *hugs back*
Lovers
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


woonsim wrote:

haha k...^^ *hug*


yep *hugs back*


dun disturb u den..^^ *hug*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.