First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Story Of The Year
638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the random rea...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
try their songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFtRq81Ku8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd85ZqYwHa0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PerVqIvYz8g&feature=related

tnx
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Story of the year are AWESOME there newest album is good as
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

ZeRo_3 wrote:

Story of the year are AWESOME there newest album is good as


where can you get there album?? they are really good love the vocals and there not bad looking either

860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

hana-kimi93 wrote:


ZeRo_3 wrote:

Story of the year are AWESOME there newest album is good as


where can you get there album?? they are really good love the vocals and there not bad looking either



well i downloaded it
Posted 3/14/09
story of the year is not a new band XD hahaaaa. they have been around since..idk 7th? 8th grade? im 18 now so that was along time ago
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

ZeRo_3 wrote:


hana-kimi93 wrote:


ZeRo_3 wrote:

Story of the year are AWESOME there newest album is good as


where can you get there album?? they are really good love the vocals and there not bad looking either



well i downloaded it


oh lol they are great love there song unheard voice

36147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
When the fuck did these guys become "new" kids these days.. haz u herd my kemikal romanz? deyr lyke diz knew band omgz zo gud.
Posted 3/21/09
hey - my chemical romance rock but metallica's betta thatn all
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Greensboro, North...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
Um.... they're not new honey....

I did like one song by them called We Don't Care Anymore and that came out years ago. I might take a listen at their new stuff though, so t4p anyways.
Posted 3/21/09
Damn, I think my eardrums died .__.
Posted 3/26/09
i love their guitar solos- even though its kinda shor - but still, metallica is the best n has the best guitar solos
my fav soty track is:
take me back
message to the world
anthem of our dying day
Posted 3/28/09
I love them soooooo much. I love thier song until the day i die and taking me back, i also like anthem of our dying day
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Posted 4/17/09

spensaur wrote:

When the fuck did these guys become "new" kids these days.. haz u herd my kemikal romanz? deyr lyke diz knew band omgz zo gud.


my chemical romance are good but metallica is sooo much better!
454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
these guys arent that new.
but some of their songs are good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.