Post Reply Which of these 2 do u think is more handsome & cool? Why?
Moderator
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia, Jakarta
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
I think Kaji is more handsome and he's cool too!! his eyes colours are cyan! he is polite also..

but we haven't known kiriya's characters right? so just pick who do u think is more handsome & cool.. ^ ^



see? Look at those eyes!!
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]
Posted 3/22/09

freya wrote:

Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]


Kaji's seiyuu in the anime is different...
Member
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Lol, i can't really choose. Especially when all the guys are bishies to begin with XD
Kiriya Etou hasn't been introduced in the manga, yet, so i don't know what he's like but I'll go for Kaji for now :P
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:

Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]


Kaji's seiyuu in the anime is different...


it's the same.. it is still Miyano Mamoru..
Posted 3/23/09

freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:

Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]


Kaji's seiyuu in the anime is different...


it's the same.. it is still Miyano Mamoru..


Well, that's what Crimson_Valentine told me... I don't really know either
Moderator
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:

Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]


Kaji's seiyuu in the anime is different...


it's the same.. it is still Miyano Mamoru..


Well, that's what Crimson_Valentine told me... I don't really know either


haha.. it is the same... if they dare to change i kill them.. xD
Posted 3/25/09

freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:

Eto.. I think Kaji is more handsome and cool than Kiriya cause i'm bias on Mamo-chan voice and he is really very prince to Kahoko except he is a 'stalker'
As for Eto Kiriya, i never manage to meet him in the game cause i busy aim other ppl ending.. but will go and see his route but one thing i know is he is WAY too young!!/purple]


Kaji's seiyuu in the anime is different...


it's the same.. it is still Miyano Mamoru..


Well, that's what Crimson_Valentine told me... I don't really know either


haha.. it is the same... if they dare to change i kill them.. xD


Hahahaha
Member
4898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Who are they?
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
kaji (:
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
So hard to choose D:
I like both xDD
Altho Kaji is nicer and cuter :3
Member
5877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
A draw!!

Both of them are bishies in the first place. Though Mamoru's voice gave Aoi more point but, Kiriya's arrogant manner sometime looks better than Aoi's soft and sweet side.
Member
10312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my own lil world
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
cant pick
Posted 8/30/09
I like KAJI!!!! he is totally perfect and nice too!!!
Posted 12/26/09
I love AOI KAJI!! ^^
He's so kind and lovely... haha..
You must be logged in to post.