First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Love shuffle Fav Couple
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
usatan and aiai
ojiro and kairi XD
kikurin looks really gentle and all at first
but then at episdoe 7 he started to get scary O__O
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

tiffany-hime wrote:

oujiro kairi. then kei aiai. then mei yuki.
i've only watched until epi. 7 so far :(. viikii broke down or something.
can't wait for the next one. anyone know a link for the english-subbed video for love shuffle???


omgg me too!
i only watched until epi 7
then epi 8 wont start or something >__<
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila,Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
I just finished the drama. Its great, no dull moments. The best drama for fall. Its spring season right now in japan right?

my favorite couple: shota n da suicidal girl

Yeah panda!


Posted 4/11/09

jtwdramaaddict10 wrote:

kairi and oujiro.
the cutest couple.
makes me go awww everytime i see them.
haha.


ahahaha... same here.... they look good together
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

JEpop_Love wrote:


tiffany-hime wrote:

oujiro kairi. then kei aiai. then mei yuki.
i've only watched until epi. 7 so far :(. viikii broke down or something.
can't wait for the next one. anyone know a link for the english-subbed video for love shuffle???


omgg me too!
i only watched until epi 7
then epi 8 wont start or something >__<


8 part 1 starts. only the second part. and then there's also some other parts in epi 9 that won't work. but the rest works. if me i just skipped the parts that doesn't work. you MUST watch epi 10!!! it's so goooddddd :DDD
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

tiffany-hime wrote:

8 part 1 starts. only the second part. and then there's also some other parts in epi 9 that won't work. but the rest works. if me i just skipped the parts that doesn't work. you MUST watch epi 10!!! it's so goooddddd :DDD


really?! O___o.. ehhh but i dont like to skip episodes! >__< did you watch until episode 12? Episode 8 part 1 still doesnt work for me :O are you watching it in Mysoju?
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

JEpop_Love wrote:


tiffany-hime wrote:

8 part 1 starts. only the second part. and then there's also some other parts in epi 9 that won't work. but the rest works. if me i just skipped the parts that doesn't work. you MUST watch epi 10!!! it's so goooddddd :DDD


really?! O___o.. ehhh but i dont like to skip episodes! >__< did you watch until episode 12? Episode 8 part 1 still doesnt work for me :O are you watching it in Mysoju?


no. watch it directly from viikii. the end is at epi 10 and not 12. mysoju takes it from viikii but in my opinion it's better to watch directly from viikii
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

tiffany-hime wrote:

no. watch it directly from viikii. the end is at epi 10 and not 12. mysoju takes it from viikii but in my opinion it's better to watch directly from viikii


ah okaaay.. i did try to watch it from viikii last time but it still won't start =/.. oh btw what happened to Kikurin in epi 10?
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
i also think that usa-tan and ai-ai are a good pair
Posted 4/18/09
i love Ojiro and kairi couple!

They are cute couple especially in the last scene
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / vancouver , bc
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
kairi!! and o chan

they did make a cute couple
i'm actually quite suprised that all the couples ended up swapping
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 6/16/09
akanishi jin and aragaki yui



1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / las islas filipinas
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
kairi and o-chan!
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
I'm gonna be unconventional and say Oujiro and Aiai..
I always thought they were cute together..
But I like the original pairings too (:

Yay Panda ~!
Posted 7/18/09
Ojiro and kaeri!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.