(GAME) rate the avi above u
Posted 3/15/09
EXAMPLE If i was looking above ur avi and if i saw like Codelana's avi you would rate it whatever like 8/10
Posted 3/15/09
7/10
Member
15580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
i don't get it
Posted 3/17/09

Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post
Member
15580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post :)


k

Posted 3/17/09

Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post :)


k



ur supposed to rate mine! XD
Member
15580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post :)


k



ur supposed to rate mine! XD


but where????
Posted 3/17/09

Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post :)


k



ur supposed to rate mine! XD


but where????


on yur post XDDDD
Member
15580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:


GGHolly wrote:


Sena16 wrote:

i don't get it


you were supposed to rate my avii. 1-10. you r supposed to rate the avii b4 your post :)


k



ur supposed to rate mine! XD


but where????


on yur post XDDDD


ok
Posted 3/17/09


SO.......... wat do u rate my avii?

Member
15580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

GGHolly wrote:



SO.......... wat do u rate my avii?


sorry i still don't get it
You must be logged in to post.