Post Reply ♪Moderator and Creator Room♪
Posted 3/15/09
Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D
Graphic & Game Mod
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Games dechu~

Rate the avii above u game dechu~

Roleplay game dechu~ [need 2 forums]

^ < v game dechu~

[lol copied games xD]
Posted 3/15/09

Amu_Rein_Fine wrote:

Games dechu~

Rate the avii above u game dechu~

Roleplay game dechu~ [need 2 forums]

^ < v game dechu~

[lol copied games xD]


Okay~
I am going to create an RPG Forum, so you can go ahead and make the other games~ ;D
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D


Can i become a co-creator?
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D


Can i become a co-creator?


Not quite yet ;D xD
Sry >.<
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D


Can i become a co-creator?


Not quite yet ;D xD
Sry >.<


its okay! I was just wondering if there are co-cretors that you are going to pick^^
Posted 3/15/09

Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D


Can i become a co-creator?


Not quite yet ;D xD
Sry >.<


its okay! I was just wondering if there are co-cretors that you are going to pick^^


I may pick you ;D I just want to see how all the mods are doing ;D The moderator that posted the most in forums. group walls, etc is going to become the co creator ;D
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:

Okay~
For Game Mods and other type of Mods, you can speak to me here!
Tell me your ideas for what your job is and things we can improve on the group ;D


Can i become a co-creator?


Not quite yet ;D xD
Sry >.<


its okay! I was just wondering if there are co-cretors that you are going to pick^^


I may pick you ;D I just want to see how all the mods are doing ;D The moderator that posted the most in forums. group walls, etc is going to become the co creator ;D


Really! Thx for the tip!
Posted 3/15/09


np~
You must be logged in to post.