What Should Be Our First Contest?
Posted 3/15/09
I need YOU to decide ;D
If you pick Answer 5 (Other...) then please put your idea ;DD
Ty~
Graphic & Game Mod
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Avii Contest
Graphic & Contest Mod
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
em...wallpaper n avii contests!!:3 then ppl can pick out which contest they wanna join n so on.xD
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Can Mods Enter Contest's????
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Avii Contest!
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/16/09

Milkaroo wrote:

Can Mods Enter Contest's????


;DD Yep~~ If their contest mods then they can only enter some contests since they need to judge though, but if they do enter in this contest Il just be the judge ;D~
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

Can Mods Enter Contest's????


;DD Yep~~ If their contest mods then they can only enter some contests since they need to judge though, but if they do enter in this contest Il just be the judge ;D~


Oh Yippy, So when we starting??????
Posted 3/16/09

Milkaroo wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

Can Mods Enter Contest's????


;DD Yep~~ If their contest mods then they can only enter some contests since they need to judge though, but if they do enter in this contest Il just be the judge ;D~


Oh Yippy, So when we starting??????


After I get mods to vote what the prize should be xD
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:
After I get mods to vote what the prize should be xD


Oh, When will that be Done?
Posted 3/16/09

Milkaroo wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:
After I get mods to vote what the prize should be xD


Oh, When will that be Done?


In 1 more day xD
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
LOL >< ----- avii >< ----- think it shud just b other 2 enter dis time >< ----
Posted 3/16/09 , edited 3/16/09
i think it should b a avi nd wallpaper!!
Posted 3/16/09

Milkaroo wrote:


xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

Can Mods Enter Contest's????


;DD Yep~~ If their contest mods then they can only enter some contests since they need to judge though, but if they do enter in this contest Il just be the judge ;D~


Oh Yippy, So when we starting??????


Avatar COntest is up
You must be logged in to post.