First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards
Posted 3/15/09
here's my layout but you can make your own if you want to xPPP
USERNAME:
AGE:
BIRTHDAY:
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:

FONT:
COLOR:

HERE'S MINE: (cute right)

by:cookiedough_ninja (creator)
Chibi Adopter
7912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ιт'ѕ ¢αηα∂α ѕтαℓк...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
USERNAME:Corgis_rule7
AGE:14
BIRTHDAY:June 13 1994
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:Their Kawaii!!!!
FONT:????
COLOR:Blue
Posted 3/16/09

corgis_rule7 wrote:

USERNAME:Corgis_rule7
AGE:14
BIRTHDAY:June 13 1994
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:Their Kawaii!!!!
FONT:????
COLOR:Blue


here you go;

by: cookiedough_ninja (creator)

PS=SORRY ITS SO BIG!

Chibi Adopter
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
wow thats my chibi there >.>
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

cookiedough_ninja wrote:

here's my layout but you can make your own if you want to xPPP
USERNAME:
AGE:
BIRTHDAY:
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:

FONT:
COLOR:


USERNAME: yukiabbey
AGE: 14
BIRTHDAY: june 2, 1994
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: ...they're so kawaii...XD
FONT: any would do that would suit the background...^^"
COLOR: purple...^^

...onegaishimasu..^^


Posted 3/17/09

ViciousVixen wrote:

wow thats my chibi there >.>


man! im sorry i didnt ever noticed! i can change it if you want
Posted 3/17/09

yukiabbey wrote:


cookiedough_ninja wrote:

here's my layout but you can make your own if you want to xPPP
USERNAME:
AGE:
BIRTHDAY:
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:

FONT:
COLOR:


USERNAME: yukiabbey
AGE: 14
BIRTHDAY: june 2, 1994
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: ...they're so kawaii...XD
FONT: any would do that would suit the background...^^"
COLOR: purple...^^

...onegaishimasu..^^




Chibi Adopter
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
USERNAME:sushi1998
AGE:17
BIRTHDAY:september 15
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: because their so cute ^^

FONT: forte
COLOR: red with purple
Chibi Adopter
13643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
USERNAME: Mini_XiaoJie
AGE: 19
BIRTHDAY: 23-10-89
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: so Kawaii

FONT: any
COLOR: pink & purple
Chibi Adopter
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
USERNAME: Harnett
AGE: 14
BIRTHDAY: December 23, 1994
WHY DO YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: they're so darn cute!

FONT: any
COLOR: red and black if it can't be 2 colors, it can simply be red

thanks so much!
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
Username: CelasLeona
Age: 18
Birthday: 05.06.1990
Why do u love Chibis?: they cute
Font: dont know
Color: u can decide
thanks
Chibi Adopter
3478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
USERNAME: cute_margaces24
AGE:19
BIRTHDAY: Aug. 24, 1989
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: super cute!

FONT: any that's good
COLOR: green
Posted 3/18/09

sushi1998 wrote:

USERNAME:sushi1998
AGE:17
BIRTHDAY:september 15
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: because their so cute ^^

FONT: forte
COLOR: red with purple


sorry! no forte
Posted 3/18/09

Mini_XiaoJie wrote:

USERNAME: Mini_XiaoJie
AGE: 19
BIRTHDAY: 23-10-89
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: so Kawaii

FONT: any
COLOR: pink & purple


here you go:

by: cookiedough_ninja (creator)
Chibi Adopter
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

cookiedough_ninja wrote:


sushi1998 wrote:

USERNAME:sushi1998
AGE:17
BIRTHDAY:september 15
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: because their so cute ^^

FONT: forte
COLOR: red with purple


sorry! no forte


fine^^ anything then

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.