First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

anime_ninja13 wrote:

USERNAME:anime_ninja13
AGE: 15
BIRTHDAY: 6th of May
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: They are so cute

FONT: old english
COLOR: purple with red



.here you go.^^



.hope you like it.^^"
Chibi Adopter
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
ty !!
Chibi Adopter
3526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / some where
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

yukiabbey wrote:


anime_ninja13 wrote:

USERNAME:anime_ninja13
AGE: 15
BIRTHDAY: 6th of May
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: They are so cute

FONT: old english
COLOR: purple with red



.here you go.^^



.hope you like it.^^"


wow u wrk fst ^^ I lyk it nd cute chibis ;)
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 5/12/09


..hhehehee...^^" glad you like it~! XD

Chibi Adopter
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
USERNAME:sansuiwhi
AGE:14
BIRTHDAY:july 2
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:coz their so damn cute!!

FONT:century gothic
COLOR:magenta...with sky blue

tnx
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

sansuiwhi wrote:

USERNAME:sansuiwhi
AGE:14
BIRTHDAY:july 2
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:coz their so damn cute!!

FONT:century gothic
COLOR:magenta...with sky blue

tnx


here you go.^^



hope you like it.^^"
Chibi Adopter
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09
oh i do thank !!i love it!
Chibi Adopter
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In LaLaLa Land
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
USERNAME: Lonesome_Hime
AGE: 16
BIRTHDAY: April 26
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: because theyre REALLY super CUTE!!

FONT: braddy? idk
COLOR: blue and anything that goes with the background^^
Posted 7/9/09
USERNAME:limegreen-
AGE:12
BIRTHDAY:APRIL 1,1997
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:
tHERE ARE SO CUTE >3
FONT:hEART KIND
COLOR:PINK
Chibi Adopter
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a galaxy far f...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
USERNAME:animemaniac321
AGE:13
BIRTHDAY:August 10
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:
That's the only thing i can draw
FONT:century gothic
COLOR:sky blue plz
Chibi Adopter
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Beach
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
USERNAME: distrubia, yone- chan
AGE:13
BIRTHDAY: July 22
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: even though they are small they have big hearts

FONT: dont care
COLOR: orange
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
USERNAME:qqyay
AGE:12
BIRTHDAY:August 26
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:coz their so kawaii

FONT:any
COLOR:any

Chibi Adopter
1388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Akatsuki HQ
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
USERNAME: fangirl13
AGE: 14
BIRTHDAY: dec. 19
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: there adorable!!!!

FONT: ....?
COLOR: blue!!!
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

Lonesome_Hime wrote:

USERNAME: Lonesome_Hime
AGE: 16
BIRTHDAY: April 26
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?: because theyre REALLY super CUTE!!

FONT: braddy? idk
COLOR: blue and anything that goes with the background^^




.sorry if its so late~
Chibi Headmaster
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 3/18/10

animemaniac321 wrote:

USERNAME:animemaniac321
AGE:13
BIRTHDAY:August 10
WHY DOU YOU LOVE CHIBIS?:
That's the only thing i can draw
FONT:century gothic
COLOR:sky blue plz :D




.sorry if its so late~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.