First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
♫AVaTaR CoNtEsT♫
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



Thats cute ;D! OMFG How am I suppose to pick >:O


Leftover Contest Mods? Teehee
Graphic & Contest Mod
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



UWAA!!:D KAWAII!!>W< ULTRA CUTENESS! ur bound 2 win!!:O
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



UWAA!!:D KAWAII!!>W< ULTRA CUTENESS! ur bound 2 win!!:O


No Way! I Think You'll Win <33333
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
de avii above me --- >< --- -well its kawaii n all but not much spring feeling 2 it. u hub a big chance still ---- ima just judge if its ok. ><
Graphic and Cop Mod
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥hide-and-seek♥
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
hope u like~! x]
Posted 3/19/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

de avii above me --- >< --- -well its kawaii n all but not much spring feeling 2 it. u hub a big chance still ---- ima just judge if its ok. ><


Im sry, but this contest is for me only >.< You can judge in the next one~
Posted 3/19/09

animekid999 wrote:

hope u like~! x]


OMG I love it ;DD~
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

de avii above me --- >< --- -well its kawaii n all but not much spring feeling 2 it. u hub a big chance still ---- ima just judge if its ok. ><”

Im sry, but this contest is for me only >.< You can judge in the next one~


awww >< mhmk ------ du u like def. need 2 enter?
Posted 3/19/09

-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

de avii above me --- >< --- -well its kawaii n all but not much spring feeling 2 it. u hub a big chance still ---- ima just judge if its ok. ><”

Im sry, but this contest is for me only >.< You can judge in the next one~


awww >< mhmk ------ du u like def. need 2 enter?


You don't have to enter if you don't want to ;D
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09


-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:



-Z3rO-LoV3- wrote:

de avii above me --- >< --- -well its kawaii n all but not much spring feeling 2 it. u hub a big chance still ---- ima just judge if its ok. ><”

Im sry, but this contest is for me only >.< You can judge in the next one~”

awww >< mhmk ------ du u like def. need 2 enter?”

You don't have to enter if you don't want to ;D


okaii >< i cant w8 2 c ur more awesum aviis ---- lol gluxx on picking ^^ g2g 2 sleep baiii nite
Graphic and Cop Mod
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥hide-and-seek♥
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


animekid999 wrote:

hope u like~! x]


OMG I love it ;DD~


thank you ^.^ lol
Graphic & Contest Mod
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

Milkaroo wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



UWAA!!:D KAWAII!!>W< ULTRA CUTENESS! ur bound 2 win!!:O


No Way! I Think You'll Win <33333


naw....mine waz horrible.xD anywayz,gud luck!<3 hope u win the contest!:3 oh yeah!btw,wat font did u use in the title?:O
Contest & Cop Mod
5307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ,゜⌒☆{Brooklyn, Ne...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



UWAA!!:D KAWAII!!>W< ULTRA CUTENESS! ur bound 2 win!!:O


No Way! I Think You'll Win <33333


naw....mine waz horrible.xD anywayz,gud luck!<3 hope u win the contest!:3 oh yeah!btw,wat font did u use in the title?:O


Kingthing spike <3
Graphic & Contest Mod
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Milkaroo wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:


melyeo wrote:


Milkaroo wrote:

A Avii Made From Mega Boredom & Photoshop CS4 Lala <3 First Ever Avatar Made Completely From CS4.



UWAA!!:D KAWAII!!>W< ULTRA CUTENESS! ur bound 2 win!!:O


No Way! I Think You'll Win <33333


naw....mine waz horrible.xD anywayz,gud luck!<3 hope u win the contest!:3 oh yeah!btw,wat font did u use in the title?:O


Kingthing spike <3


ah..souka?:3 arigatou gozaimas~ U__U
Posted 3/20/09
this is mine!^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.