First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The Academy !!!!
Posted 3/19/09

vampire101 wrote:

Katie: very

[g2g byeee~]


( Alright, bye )
Posted 3/19/09

yinnyliew wrote:

hope you're not afraid of me...


Shin: *he shakes his head no.. then he wrote down* Of course not, I actually treat everyone equally..
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Shiori: Well nice to meet you Yinny-san! And what's yours? *Looks at the guy*
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


yinnyliew wrote:

hope you're not afraid of me...


Shin: *he shakes his head no.. then he wrote down* Of course not, I actually treat everyone equally..


ohh..... ^.^ hehe, thanks.... btw, Shin, why are you writting down on a paper? If you don't mind me asking..
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Shiori: Well nice to meet you Yinny-san! And what's yours? *Looks at the guy*


??????
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Shiori: Did I say something wrong?
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Shiori: Did I say something wrong?


no no... ^.^ sorry for stunning.......

you're not going to the music room yet/?
Posted 3/19/09

yinnyliew wrote:

ohh..... ^.^ hehe, thanks.... btw, Shin, why are you writting down on a paper? If you don't mind me asking..


Shin: *he wrote down* ....
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


yinnyliew wrote:

ohh..... ^.^ hehe, thanks.... btw, Shin, why are you writting down on a paper? If you don't mind me asking..


Shin: *he wrote down* ....


31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Shiori: Oh yes! Well I'll be going bye! *Starts to walk off*
Posted 3/19/09

yinnyliew wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


yinnyliew wrote:

ohh..... ^.^ hehe, thanks.... btw, Shin, why are you writting down on a paper? If you don't mind me asking..


Shin: *he wrote down* ....




Shin: *he wrote down* I don't feel like talking about it...

(sorry.. I have to go.. We can RP next time)
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Shiori: Oh yes! Well I'll be going bye! *Starts to walk off*


um.. ok ^.^ see you soon...
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

-Haru-kun- wrote:


yinnyliew wrote:


-Haru-kun- wrote:


yinnyliew wrote:

ohh..... ^.^ hehe, thanks.... btw, Shin, why are you writting down on a paper? If you don't mind me asking..


Shin: *he wrote down* ....




Shin: *he wrote down* I don't feel like talking about it...

(sorry.. I have to go.. We can RP next time)


ohh... I'm so sorry for asking...

[ kk ^.^ see ya ]
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Shiori: *Finalla reaches the music room* I got lost a few times but I found it! *Enters* It's empty...oh well!

(I gotta go too so see ya 2morrow! ^^)
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:

Shiori: *Finalla reaches the music room* I got lost a few times but I found it! *Enters* It's empty...oh well!

(I gotta go too so see ya 2morrow! ^^)


eh.. It's empty??? oh well, maybe you got it the wrond day *chuckle**

[okay, see ya soon ]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.