First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What happened to all the gentlemen in the world?
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

Okazu606 wrote:

There are plenty of gentlemen, but all the women seem to busy with the cool guys.


no comment....
5452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / World Heritage Si...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

muhamadayub wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

There are plenty of gentlemen, but all the women seem to busy with the cool guys.


no comment....


gentlemen are boring. Yea, I am not one of the kind.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

schwoyxer wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

There are plenty of gentlemen, but all the women seem to busy with the cool guys.


no comment....


gentlemen are boring. Yea, I am not one of the kind.


haha...do u think im saying u are a gentleman?naah..i dont lik gentleman too u kno,it freaks me out
Posted 3/17/09

muhamadayub wrote:


schwoyxer wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

There are plenty of gentlemen, but all the women seem to busy with the cool guys.


no comment....


gentlemen are boring. Yea, I am not one of the kind.


haha...do u think im saying u are a gentleman?naah..i dont lik gentleman too u kno,it freaks me out


Huh? Why??

706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

annechloe wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


schwoyxer wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

There are plenty of gentlemen, but all the women seem to busy with the cool guys.


no comment....


gentlemen are boring. Yea, I am not one of the kind.


haha...do u think im saying u are a gentleman?naah..i dont lik gentleman too u kno,it freaks me out


Huh? Why??



well there is a certain reason,but i dont want to talk bout it...lets just forget bout it
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
^ Forget about what?
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
well...it is true that gentlemen are boring...but i seriously prefer to be friends with an gentlemen than those cool-looking guys...
they seriously attract too much attention...and if i am with them...i will die since i cannot stand those voices of girls...
being with an gentlemen is that you dun have to stand everything that is stated in the above sentence......
and i can lead my school life quietly...and peacefully...how great is that
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

annechloe wrote:

^ Forget about what?


hmm...ure right forget about what?
Posted 3/17/09

muhamadayub wrote:


annechloe wrote:

^ Forget about what?


hmm...ure right forget about what?


Exactly. lol, we're so off-topic!
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
Pretty sure there's still plenty out there as the majority of my male friends would classify as gentlemen ^^
People in general are just too busy or self-absorbed to notice the well mannered crowds, expecially among the many loud and rowdy attention seekers ^^;;
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

annechloe wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


annechloe wrote:

^ Forget about what?


hmm...ure right forget about what?


Exactly. lol, we're so off-topic!


hahaha.. : ure a fun guy,wanna be my friend?
337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
they died alongside chivalry
Posted 3/17/09

muhamadayub wrote:


annechloe wrote:


muhamadayub wrote:


annechloe wrote:

^ Forget about what?


hmm...ure right forget about what?


Exactly. lol, we're so off-topic!


hahaha.. : ure a fun guy,wanna be my friend?


Umm, i'm a girl. Anyway, sure!

Okay, okay, on the topic, I think there are still a lot of gentlemen living. They're just kind of nondescript.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
I'm proud to say that I met one in my lifetime.

There are gentlemen in this world but there's not attention directed towards their way.

And I agree with others that girls are too easy these days for men to even try acting decent.
Posted 3/17/09
Don't ask for it to come straight for you.

You'll meet one more than you least expected.

You can say, it's a good moment to remember.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.