First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Boob Claw
79213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
All must rejoice with the discovery of this machine

http://i.gizmodo.com/5171112/japanese-boob-claw-machine-is-another-bad-way-to-claw-at-boobs

This is a joyus occasion.
Posted 3/17/09
As expected
It doesn't really appeal to me though.
Posted 3/17/09
Posted 3/17/09
I better grab the real ones instead of those.


You can say, I have good taste.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
hahaha
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
I've seen those here in canada
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
I'd rather have Pooh next to the boob claw machine
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09
aww come on no Dicks claw machinefor the girls? =\
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
*lol* now I'd definately try this one out several times just because of the silly level on it XD
and proudly display any successfully clawed boobs at my desk just because you can XD
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

Baka-Master wrote:

aww come on no Dicks claw machinefor the girls? =\


wth??? lmao, you're a guy rite...o.0
and dick claws would HURT, lol breasts are soft, so as long as it's big it's ok

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
Ehh?
Posted 3/17/09

AnimeSukii wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

aww come on no Dicks claw machinefor the girls? =\


wth??? lmao, you're a guy rite...o.0
and dick claws would HURT, lol breasts are soft, so as long as it's big it's ok



Indeed I'm a guy, but I pity the girls, for not having an claw machine with dicks/vibrators =\
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

Baka-Master wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

aww come on no Dicks claw machinefor the girls? =\


wth??? lmao, you're a guy rite...o.0
and dick claws would HURT, lol breasts are soft, so as long as it's big it's ok



Indeed I'm a guy, but I pity the girls, for not having an claw machine with dicks/vibrators =\


i guess, but don't you think that mite hurt...i dunno just a "little". theres nothing for girls to play
with for us guys, lol. but since most of japan are perverts, of course its like this =P
edit: oh wait, lol sorry i just saw the pic, maybe you're rite but wuld u want to see a machine with dicks inside -awkward-

Posted 3/17/09

AnimeSukii wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

aww come on no Dicks claw machinefor the girls? =\


wth??? lmao, you're a guy rite...o.0
and dick claws would HURT, lol breasts are soft, so as long as it's big it's ok



Indeed I'm a guy, but I pity the girls, for not having an claw machine with dicks/vibrators =\


i guess, but don't you think that mite hurt...i dunno just a "little". theres nothing for girls to play
with for us guys, lol. but since most of japan are perverts, of course its like this =P

edit: oh wait, lol sorry i just saw the pic, maybe you're rite but wuld u want to see a machine with dicks inside -awkward-



Wtf?

Yeah I would want to see such a ''cool'' machine

Who knows I would even try it out
Posted 3/17/09
Lol, this is epic.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.