First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Do you join any groups sent to you?
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
everythin cept i leave them after if i see it on my list and i dun like it
Posted 3/17/09
97% I don't. The other 3% thoughts may very.
Posted 3/20/09
Only groups I might like.
Posted 3/20/09
i only join those i know.........
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
only groups that i like ..so far i liked all of them send to me xD
1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tasmania
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Yeah but theres nothing wrong with that is there?
61450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hazardous world
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
when i only like it
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
i join any group
24379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I join the ones i have interest in.
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
i join groups that i know.
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
depends if im feeling generous.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
usually. but im not in any group anymore.
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In anime world. D...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
i only join the ones i know..
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
yep1but some times i dont
Posted 4/1/09
sometimes..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.