First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Yachiru + ? = Good Couple . You decide !
Member
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / SH
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
yup, I agree with Ichigosaki.....I like Hitsugaya!!!!

Hitsugaya wih Hinamori is better, since they knew each other longer...
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I personally don't think Yachiru should pair up with anyone, since really, she's a little kid...and her personality doesn't seem quite romantic at all XDD
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / milky way
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

kikikokokaka wrote:

I personally don't think Yachiru should pair up with anyone, since really, she's a little kid...and her personality doesn't seem quite romantic at all XDD


shes a small girl, and hello, nobody is romantic in this show -.-""
Member
2993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Recycle Bin
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Yachiru and Kon. =)) That would be too cute.. HAHAHA.

Nel, Yachiru would be cute, but yeah they're both girls. (can imagine Nel screaming Itsugo... LOL)

Hitsugaya and Yachiru would be pretty funny coz Hitsugaya's serious and all.. which is completely opposite Yachiru : D
Member
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California , San...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

legolas133 wrote:

I think it will have to be Hitsugaya and Yachiru (eventhough it will never happen)
it sounds weird but they do look cute together XD



wat about kon
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

devilyn wrote:


kikikokokaka wrote:

I personally don't think Yachiru should pair up with anyone, since really, she's a little kid...and her personality doesn't seem quite romantic at all XDD


shes a small girl, and hello, nobody is romantic in this show -.-""


Well, it was just an opinion ^^ that I don't think Yachiru pairs well with anyone.

Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / milky way
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

kikikokokaka wrote:


devilyn wrote:


kikikokokaka wrote:

I personally don't think Yachiru should pair up with anyone, since really, she's a little kid...and her personality doesn't seem quite romantic at all XDD


shes a small girl, and hello, nobody is romantic in this show -.-""


Well, it was just an opinion ^^ that I don't think Yachiru pairs well with anyone.




she does! NEL! (:
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

devilyn wrote:


kikikokokaka wrote:


devilyn wrote:


kikikokokaka wrote:

I personally don't think Yachiru should pair up with anyone, since really, she's a little kid...and her personality doesn't seem quite romantic at all XDD


shes a small girl, and hello, nobody is romantic in this show -.-""


Well, it was just an opinion ^^ that I don't think Yachiru pairs well with anyone.




she does! NEL! (:


XD They're both cute ^^
Member
896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / milky way
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
yep!
9840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
She would be great friends w/ Nel and Kon, and I think she'd look awesome with Hitsugaya. ^_^ (I've really never thought about it... lolz)
Posted 1/5/08
lolz . wat creative & imaginative answers yuu alL have ! ^ ^
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
lols she can b with any1!
Banned
18448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
Me+Yachiru for sure she's really cute and looks like sakura from naruto
Member
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
ByakuyaxYachiru. XD

Well, if you watch one of the Shinigami Golden Book that features both Yachiru and Byakuya...She treats Byakuya like a friend much like Kenpachi and Byakuya gives her candy =D

Weird, isn't it? xD
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
no... it will of course be...... yachiru +....

ZARAKI!!!!!


jk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.