First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn simulcast starts this Friday!
Nyarth 
53948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Online
Posted 3/19/09
Maybe I should continue on with it... I've stopped watching at episode 16...
66277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

Nyarth wrote:

Maybe I should continue on with it... I've stopped watching at episode 16...


oh and just 4 episodes away from it getting good.
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
cool, about time
9825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 3/19/09
OMG shinji...i freaking LOVE YOU....REBORRNNN!!!!
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
I just hope that there are no strings attached
Posted 3/19/09
love KHR
LaO 
72894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CrunchyRoll
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
See this is why I have not regret being a Star member (Anime Member) for years... woot.. way to go CR!
66277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 3/19/09

LaO wrote:

See this is why I have not regret being a Star member (Anime Member) for years... woot.. way to go CR!


wait i don't get it what the problem?
38146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

vick1986 wrote:


NastySasquatch wrote:
seriously picking up shows that are 100+ episodes in and releasing a back episode 1 or 2 a week is a massive failure to draw in new customers. or draw in return customers that cant even take advantage of the HD eps because its no fun watching a series at a point where you have zero reference going into the show.


All episodes are available in 480p (and 720p sucks balls as far as CR is concerned anyway). In other news Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack is coming to CR (and it does appear to be worldwide at first glance)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2009-03-18/crunchyroll-hits-it-big-with-tezuka-productions-and-yomiuri-telecasting-corporation-ytv-with-the-first-ever-release-in-english-speaking-territories-of-the-award-winning-black-jack-anime


not entirely true. sure in some series every episode is available in 480p i actually have zero problems with the 720p streams.

if any good new series show up in the spring release though im signing back up my anime membership. but these simulcasts have mostly been a let-down because the backlog episodes release entirely too slow to make them draw in customers. or i suppose i should say that the show being added is cool because we get a new show to watch (for some) but the rate at which it releases makes it not worth paying for membership because by the time you catch up to enjoy the simulcast your already watching free shows.
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
ohh i love this show!!!
but too bad i can't watch it...
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
omgsh! Yayy!! Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! will be back omgsh! <3<3<3 I can't wait!! ^____^
7103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / far away with stars
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
this anime is rulz , 2222 bad it is’nt available n my place
it will b like that ne~?
26814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
YAY! I can't believe CR got Reborn! I've been interested in this show for a while now, but I hate to jump in the middle of a series and I couldn't find any of the earlier eppies anywhere! Thanks again, shinji!
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Middle Earth
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09


Hibari will bite you to deathXD
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

divaroxy wrote:



I don't care Non-member star shouldn't be able too watch anime's or drama's on CR.



Yo, divaroxy, how is it that you have a say in what people can or cannot do? Are you God? No, you are nothing but a fan of anime. I don't pay for the Anime Membership, as is my right, so I will say I don't care what you say about it, and I will continue to not pay since I can (plus, I have no money), and since Shinji (who has every right to say what will happen on this site) allows for people to view the animes and dramas a week after the simulcasts happen (with the exception of the new episodes of animes from GONZO). You, however, have no right to say something like "non-members shouldn't be able to watch animes and dramas on CR." If Shinji allows it, the members of the site who don't pay or can't pay can and will watch anime and drama... FOR FREE. So stop whining about it being unfair, it's annoying.

Just because you have paid for your membership, doesn't give you leverage over those who haven't/don't pay for their membership.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.