Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn simulcast starts this Friday!
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

tenebrusmke79 wrote:


divaroxy wrote:



I don't care Non-member star shouldn't be able too watch anime's or drama's on CR.



Yo, divaroxy, how is it that you have a say in what people can or cannot do? Are you God? No, you are nothing but a fan of anime. I don't pay for the Anime Membership, as is my right, so I will say I don't care what you say about it, and I will continue to not pay since I can (plus, I have no money), and since Shinji (who has every right to say what will happen on this site) allows for people to view the animes and dramas a week after the simulcasts happen (with the exception of the new episodes of animes from GONZO). You, however, have no right to say something like "non-members shouldn't be able to watch animes and dramas on CR." If Shinji allows it, the members of the site who don't pay or can't pay can and will watch anime and drama... FOR FREE. So stop whining about it being unfair, it's annoying.

Just because you have paid for your membership, doesn't give you leverage over those who haven't/don't pay for their membership.



I kickass i got compare to God. I'm sorry that you still live with your mom and freeload and can buy your own. But they made a big ass deal about this Membership. Tell everybody this and that about. Now turn out to be nothing. They should at less gave me my money back.This Membership was a Ripoff. I will bitch,whine and start a roit if i want too.
15347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
I shure hope suzumiya and fm alchemist make it to CR for spring, though i'd be suprised. The current lineup is LAME. What about Ride Back, What about Michiko to Hatchin, What about Toradora? The best shows of the season are still free on other sites and unavailable here. I like paying, but paying for a 3rd rate lineup in quality and a 10th rate lineup in #of shows is annoying.
I still maintain that any show with a hundred eps can't be good, unless the filler is comedy. Streched out dramatic or action arcs are unwatchable imo.
63263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 3/20/09

finalmattasy wrote:

I shure hope suzumiya and fm alchemist make it to CR for spring, though i'd be suprised. The current lineup is LAME. What about Ride Back, What about Michiko to Hatchin, What about Toradora? The best shows of the season are still free on other sites and unavailable here. I like paying, but paying for a 3rd rate lineup in quality and a 10th rate lineup in #of shows is annoying.
I still maintain that any show with a hundred eps can't be good, unless the filler is comedy. Streched out dramatic or action arcs are unwatchable imo.


well here's the thing the fact that they've been going for 100 episodes should show that they are pretty good. mind you that still doesn't mean you'll like the show its self. i mean animes work the same way shows work over here. if the anime ain't any good it won't last long no matter how long the manga is.


15347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

everydaygamer wrote:

well here's the thing the fact that they've been going for 100 episodes should show that they are pretty good. mind you that still doesn't mean you'll like the show its self. i mean animes work the same way shows work over here. if the anime ain't any good it won't last long no matter how long the manga is.




I think that you're right. Or rather that a show with a hundred eps reveals that a show WAS good. Usually I like every show that has allot of eps for the first number of episodes. An exception, Gintama is still ok for me because the filler is comedy. But shonen shows like Bleach Naruto and the like I can't stand to watch. This is simply because the creators abuse the devotion of the fans by including massive amounts of filler; and why not, the money is coming in regardless.
At least Gintama has the sense to make fun of the fact that they are employing filler and single frame animation. Thankfully Gintama makes fun of shows like Naruto in this way.
63263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 3/20/09

finalmattasy wrote:


everydaygamer wrote:

well here's the thing the fact that they've been going for 100 episodes should show that they are pretty good. mind you that still doesn't mean you'll like the show its self. i mean animes work the same way shows work over here. if the anime ain't any good it won't last long no matter how long the manga is.




I think that you're right. Or rather that a show with a hundred eps reveals that a show WAS good. Usually I like every show that has allot of eps for the first number of episodes. An exception, Gintama is still ok for me because the filler is comedy. But shonen shows like Bleach Naruto and the like I can't stand to watch. This is simply because the creators abuse the devotion of the fans by including massive amounts of filler; and why not, the money is coming in regardless.
At least Gintama has the sense to make fun of the fact that they are employing filler and single frame animation. Thankfully Gintama makes fun of shows like Naruto in this way.


they don't abuse the fan devotion they put in filler because they catch up to the manga too fast since anime can cover more story in an episode then manga does in a single chapter.

they either put in filler or let the anime end abruptly. besides just because you don't like filler doesn't mean thats the same for everyone. i mean i rather enjoy fillers (though naruto pushed it keeping filler going for 100 episodes) and since i don't really read manga all that much i usually don't even notice when i'm watching filler.
15347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

everydaygamer wrote:


they don't abuse the fan devotion they put in filler because they catch up to the manga too fast since anime can cover more story in an episode then manga does in a single chapter.

they either put in filler or let the anime end abruptly. besides just because you don't like filler doesn't mean thats the same for everyone. i mean i rather enjoy fillers (though naruto pushed it keeping filler going for 100 episodes) and since i don't really read manga all that much i usually don't even notice when i'm watching filler.


Well, to each their own. I get that lots of people like the show. Totally, it's just my opinion.

76133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
yehey u put up hitman reborn
47200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Sore wa himitsu d...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I used to watch Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn back when this site still showed unoffical fan subs but, of couse, I stopped watching it when it was removed due to licencing. Still...

It's great to see this show back on CR!
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
i'm still i do not watching "Reborn" yet but i have all eps for reborn from ep1 until ep124 without watching
and
today Cr is starting feed other sites with release this famous Anime lol
8853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Yes!
Crunchyroll rocks
79504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Wow CR actually added a decent anime to its list. Well done. Better late then never
8771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
yay! love KHR... sadly its also unavailable in my region...
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
horray hope more animes get introduced in your anime line up
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Told ya'. Zone restrictions again. And when CR says that they're trying to get more regions it means for those who can't watch, please don't bother because there is no way Reborn is going to be shown outside those regions. All just a big lie.
63263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 3/21/09

ranmachua wrote:

Told ya'. Zone restrictions again. And when CR says that they're trying to get more regions it means for those who can't watch, please don't bother because there is no way Reborn is going to be shown outside those regions. All just a big lie.


the restrictions aren't set by crunchyroll so it isn't as easy as you think it'd be for crunchyroll to make animes available to all regions. its same reason why a site like Hulu doesn't supply videos outside the U.S.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.