Post Reply Avatar Request!
Co-Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / not telling >:D
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09


Guidelines To Requesting:


1.Do NOT rush us.
2.Do NOT post unrelated posts in this thread.
3.Use the avatar delivered to you for at least 2 hours.
4.Add a XD anywhere in your request to let us know that you read the rules.
5.provide HIGH QUALITY and BIG images.

How to Request:
Fill Up The Form :)

Image:(in spoiler)
Text:
Subtext:
Quality Enhancement* : Yes/No
Colors to avoid:

payment for requesting :
3 photos in the group photo album and 1 buddy(if not all lol) invited.
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

Co-Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / not telling >:D
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:




please read the rules.you forgot something.
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09


11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/17/09

-BW
Co-Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / not telling >:D
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


-BW


here.sorry i didn't use your desired image,the quality was too low for me to add any colour twinging.if you don't like it,you can request once more or get cloudyheaven_x to do it instead.
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

BangedWonders wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:


-BW


here.sorry i didn't use your desired image,the quality was too low for me to add any colour twinging.if you don't like it,you can request once more or get cloudyheaven_x to do it instead.
nah its okay its nice =D

Member
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09


-BW
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
XD

Image:(in spoiler)

Text:Daphne,sm3xyang3l
Subtext:any
Quality Enhancement* : any
Colors to avoid:?
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
Image:

Text: darkraven_08 and DR:]
Subtext: Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji
Quality Enhancement* : Yes
Colors to avoid: up to you

payment for requesting : done.
Creator
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

darkraven_08 wrote:

Image:

Text: darkraven_08 and DR:]
Subtext: Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji
Quality Enhancement* : Yes
Colors to avoid: up to you

payment for requesting : done.


RAVEN.
you forgot something, you 69-year-old woman! XD
*read the rules at the top*
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

cloudyheaven_x wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:

Image:

Text: darkraven_08 and DR:]
Subtext: Ciel Phantomhive, Kuroshitsuji
Quality Enhancement* : Yes
Colors to avoid: up to you

payment for requesting : done.


RAVEN.
you forgot something, you 69-year-old woman! XD
*read the rules at the top*


oh darn. I actually read the rules.
and I do remember reading that "XD" part.
how come I forgot to place that? :O
geez, am I getting forgetful??
oh well.. what do u expect from a shmexy 69 year old woman? :O
haha. sorry 'bout that :P

XD <- here it is :DD
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Image:(in spoiler)

Text: jennifer and jen624
Subtext: none
Quality Enhancement* : Yes/No anything you want..^^
Colors to avoid: your choice
payment for requesting : done
XD XD

Co-Creator
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / not telling >:D
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

jen624 wrote:

Image:(in spoiler)

Text: jennifer and jen624
Subtext: none
Quality Enhancement* : Yes/No anything you want..^^
Colors to avoid: your choice
payment for requesting : done
XD XD



brg and bttr HQ img pls
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

BangedWonders wrote:


jen624 wrote:

Image:(in spoiler)

Text: jennifer and jen624
Subtext: none
Quality Enhancement* : Yes/No anything you want..^^
Colors to avoid: your choice
payment for requesting : done
XD XD

brg and bttr HQ img pls :D

just choose any pic you want..XDD

You must be logged in to post.