First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply avii request : Destiny3208
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/29/09
A.v.i.i....r.e.q.u.e.s.t....f.r.o.m......d.e.s.t.i.n.y.3.2.0.8
~RULES~
~no cursing
~if i skip u just pm me
~dont mean to me
~srry if i spell names wrong or words




best creation ---------------->






T H E M E....P A G E...P A P E R....W O R K

name~
theme name~[example~welcome to my pinky world~like mines]
wat do you want on it~about me,rules,fav anime, e t c
pic~
colors~
burshes~
instructions~
surpise me~XD~

if u want to view my work
below~XD~
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/destiny3208/photos




P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username:
pic:
wat u want writien on it
bright or dark
textures
SURPISE me: [yes or no]
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: azncrest
pic: can you kinda mix these 3 pix?

wat u want writien on it: i want on the side to say "dengeki daisy" and then it says "AznCrest" and "i'll always be there for you"
bright or dark: kinda contrasty...(haha hard to explain.. )but colorful XD
textures: idk watever looks best :)
SURPISE me: kinda i guess haha!
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

azncrest wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: azncrest
pic: can you kinda mix these 3 pix?

wat u want writien on it: i want on the side to say "dengeki daisy" and then it says "AznCrest" and "i'll always be there for you"
bright or dark: kinda contrasty...(haha hard to explain.. )but colorful XD
textures: idk watever looks best :)
SURPISE me: kinda i guess haha!


here u go i hope u like it XD
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

omg it looks sooooo kewl!!!
sorry for all the trouble but if you have time can you make me an avii?
thin and tall
same pics
same words XD
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

azncrest wrote:


omg it looks sooooo kewl!!!
sorry for all the trouble but if you have time can you make me an avii?
thin and tall
same pics
same words XD


sure ok but i dont think the two pic will fit but ill try XD
here u go
Member
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09
P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: serata_liara
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Serata Liara The Rose Signer
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes, if you can try to fit in a red background of some sort, that would be nice. If it's possible though.
SURPISE me: Yes
Member
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: CoudVanGiruet
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Coud Van Giruet Become a Path Its Light Shines Upon
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes. Whatever fits nicely.
SURPISE me: Yeah. Your work's impressive. I'll leave it to you.
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

serata_liara wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: serata_liara
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Serata Liara The Rose Signer
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes, if you can try to fit in a red background of some sort, that would be nice. If it's possible though.
SURPISE me: Yes


W O R K I N G....O N....IT~destiny3208~
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

destiny3208 wrote:


serata_liara wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: serata_liara
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Serata Liara The Rose Signer
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes, if you can try to fit in a red background of some sort, that would be nice. If it's possible though.
SURPISE me: Yes


W O R K I N G....O N....IT~destiny3208~


here u go hope u like it pm or quote me if u dont like it XD

Member
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

destiny3208 wrote:


destiny3208 wrote:


serata_liara wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: serata_liara
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Serata Liara The Rose Signer
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes, if you can try to fit in a red background of some sort, that would be nice. If it's possible though.
SURPISE me: Yes


W O R K I N G....O N....IT~destiny3208~


here u go hope u like it pm or quote me if u dont like it XD



OMG, that's amazing! Thank you very much!
Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: CoudVanGiruet
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Coud Van Giruet Become a Path Its Light Shines Upon
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes. Whatever fits nicely.
SURPISE me: Yeah. Your work's impressive. I'll leave it to you.


here u go hope u like it tell me if u dont like it
Member
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

destiny3208 wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username: CoudVanGiruet
pic:



wat u want writien on it: Coud Van Giruet Become a Path Its Light Shines Upon
bright or dark: Bright
textures: Yes. Whatever fits nicely.
SURPISE me: Yeah. Your work's impressive. I'll leave it to you.


here u go hope u like it tell me if u dont like it


That's real sweet!
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username:(please don't put my username..)
pic:(please edit both of it,i don't want it too mix...thankies...)


wat u want writien on it:Lyana,Be True To urself
bright or dark:anythin that matches the picx..
textures:anythin that mathches...
SURPISE me:
Of course,why not give it a shot...:)

Member
21963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

selenabloom wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username:(please don't put my username..)
pic:(please edit both of it,i don't want it too mix...thankies...)


wat u want writien on it:Lyana,Be True To urself
bright or dark:anythin that matches the picx..
textures:anythin that mathches...
SURPISE me:
Of course,why not give it a shot...:)



here u go hope u like it
Member
1718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

destiny3208 wrote:


selenabloom wrote:

P.A.P.E.R W.O.R.K
username:(please don't put my username..)
pic:(please edit both of it,i don't want it too mix...thankies...)


wat u want writien on it:Lyana,Be True To urself
bright or dark:anythin that matches the picx..
textures:anythin that mathches...
SURPISE me:
Of course,why not give it a shot...:)



here u go hope u like it


soooooooo beautifulll............
thankies soo much..
love it a lot,
i'm goin to use it as my avii...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.