Created by Tamwashere
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply when u see someone hit your girl what u do
half heart
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / how should i kno...
Offline
Posted 3/17/09
................................................
Posted 3/20/09
I would like to burn his house and beat him up..................=D
half heart
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
I would tell someone, beat him up, tell him to stay away from my girl, and then if he still mess with my girl then i'll burn his house.
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
I would burn his house, beat him up, n could I kill him n his family too???
half heart
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

punknina wrote:

I would burn his house, beat him up, n could I kill him n his family too???


Well if u burn his house and beat him up. Killing him and his family too?? uh i would think that if u burn his house and beat him up, he will come after and kill you, and if u kill him his family will come after u and kill u too. So thinking about that. I guess u Can kill him and his family..
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Constantine22 wrote:


punknina wrote:

I would burn his house, beat him up, n could I kill him n his family too???


Well if u burn his house and beat him up. Killing him and his family too?? uh i would think that if u burn his house and beat him up, he will come after and kill you, and if u kill him his family will come after u and kill u too. So thinking about that. I guess u Can kill him and his family..


yup ur right!!! but wen i c wat's happening im not thinking bout those things im just doin watever i can to make him stop bothering dat girl
half heart
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

punknina wrote:


Constantine22 wrote:


punknina wrote:

I would burn his house, beat him up, n could I kill him n his family too???


Well if u burn his house and beat him up. Killing him and his family too?? uh i would think that if u burn his house and beat him up, he will come after and kill you, and if u kill him his family will come after u and kill u too. So thinking about that. I guess u Can kill him and his family..


yup ur right!!! but wen i c wat's happening im not thinking bout those things im just doin watever i can to make him stop bothering dat girl


yeah thats right, doing something like that can put yourself in danger. its better to do whatever it takes to stop him bothering the girl.
half heart
2693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Land Of Hearts
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
i would ask him nicely to get away from my girlfriend isnt that nice!? excelent idea right!? ehh??
Pink L
1561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / umh....... :P
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
wierdo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Constantine22 wrote:


punknina wrote:


Constantine22 wrote:


punknina wrote:

I would burn his house, beat him up, n could I kill him n his family too???


Well if u burn his house and beat him up. Killing him and his family too?? uh i would think that if u burn his house and beat him up, he will come after and kill you, and if u kill him his family will come after u and kill u too. So thinking about that. I guess u Can kill him and his family..


yup ur right!!! but wen i c wat's happening im not thinking bout those things im just doin watever i can to make him stop bothering dat girl


yeah thats right, doing something like that can put yourself in danger. its better to do whatever it takes to stop him bothering the girl.


I don't care if i put myself in danger! i just want da ass wiper to stop fuckin bother da girl. dat's all!
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

sorasenpai wrote:

i would ask him nicely to get away from my girlfriend isnt that nice!? excelent idea right!? ehh??


hmmmm............i think if ur nice enough y dont u give him one of ur stupid brains n go jump off a cliff n die already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
half heart
10283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
um well i'm a girl and i'm into guys so umm....>.< well if i were a guy i would kill him to make the girl happy and yup.
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

kyoluver23 wrote:

um well i'm a girl and i'm into guys so umm....>.< well if i were a guy i would kill him to make the girl happy and yup.


yea nice one!!! I wanna do dat too!!! xD
half heart
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
If he mess with her, this will happend to him
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09
if i was a guy i will beat his ass like he never got beat in his life
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.