Post Reply Apply as gaurdian or member! (Royale Dormitory)
Posted 3/18/09
Fill out this form:

If you want to be a member:


Name:---
Username:---
Fave chara or character? ---



Then wait for a mod. or the creator's approval.

If a gaurdian, take this test:


1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?

2. When is Tadase's birthday?

3. What is Tadase's sign?

4. What is Tadase's blood type?

5. What does Kiseki hate?

6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)

7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)

8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?

10. Who was Tadase's first crush?

NO CHEATING!!!!! >:(
SCOREBOARD:

8-10: President
5-7: V.P
3-5: Secretary
1-2: Treasurer
0: You will become a member

8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
royale sword

2. When is Tadase's birthday?
march 29

3. What is Tadase's sign?
crown

4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B

5. What does Kiseki hate?
bossy people

6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)reiko takagi

7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)kaya miyake

8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

ikuto's mom was close to tadase's parents....

9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
cookies!!

10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
if u mean the 1st one is betty(dog) if u mean the first person:Amu(person)
Posted 3/31/09
milotic_enna27 wrote:

√1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
royale sword

√2. When is Tadase's birthday?
march 29

X3. What is Tadase's sign?
crown

√4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B

√5. What does Kiseki hate?
bossy people

√6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)reiko takagi

√7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)kaya miyake

√8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

ikuto's mom was close to tadase's parents....

√9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
cookies!!

√10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
if u mean the 1st one is betty(dog) if u mean the first person:Amu(person)

9/10!

Your the president! :D

Only one wrong...... :D
Sign is like Leo or Capricorn or Aries.... You know!
Tadamuto Fan
8160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lurking Around, Y...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09 , edited 4/13/09

pokefanatic1234 wrote:

milotic_enna27 wrote:

√1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
royale sword

√2. When is Tadase's birthday?
march 29

X3. What is Tadase's sign?
crown

√4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B

√5. What does Kiseki hate?
bossy people

√6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)reiko takagi

√7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)kaya miyake

√8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

ikuto's mom was close to tadase's parents....

√9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
cookies!!

√10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
if u mean the 1st one is betty(dog) if u mean the first person:Amu(person)

9/10!

Your the president! :D

Only one wrong...... :D
Sign is like Leo or Capricorn or Aries.... You know!


It's Aries Tadase is an aries!!
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

sakuno_ryoma wrote:


pokefanatic1234 wrote:

milotic_enna27 wrote:

√1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
royale sword

√2. When is Tadase's birthday?
march 29

X3. What is Tadase's sign?
crown

√4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B

√5. What does Kiseki hate?
bossy people

√6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)reiko takagi

√7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)kaya miyake

√8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

ikuto's mom was close to tadase's parents....

√9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
cookies!!

√10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
if u mean the 1st one is betty(dog) if u mean the first person:Amu(person)

9/10!

Your the president! :D

Only one wrong...... :D
Sign is like Leo or Capricorn or Aries.... You know!


It's Aries Tadase is an aries!!


yeah i know that. But I was a little bit confused.
Tadamuto Fan
8160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lurking Around, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

milotic_enna27 wrote:


sakuno_ryoma wrote:


pokefanatic1234 wrote:

milotic_enna27 wrote:

√1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
royale sword

√2. When is Tadase's birthday?
march 29

X3. What is Tadase's sign?
crown

√4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B

√5. What does Kiseki hate?
bossy people

√6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)reiko takagi

√7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)kaya miyake

√8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?

ikuto's mom was close to tadase's parents....

√9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
cookies!!

√10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
if u mean the 1st one is betty(dog) if u mean the first person:Amu(person)

9/10!

Your the president! :D

Only one wrong...... :D
Sign is like Leo or Capricorn or Aries.... You know!


It's Aries Tadase is an aries!!


yeah i know that. But I was a little bit confused.


Oh okay! *smiles*
2808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On the stars in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/29/09
Name: Anna
Username: PhantomPrincess
Fave chara or character: Charater: Tadase (boy) Amu(girl) chara:Rhythm and Su.

I would answer the question but the answers are already up and i would be kinda cheatin if i answer them now. can u tell me if i hav to answer the same questions or are u havin new ones? but heres the answers anyways:


Tadamuto Fan
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
Name:--- Carolyn
Username:---CarolynL375
Fave chara or character? ---Kukai


1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into?
A Royle staff/sword thingy

2. When is Tadase's birthday?
March 29th how do I know? its 2 days before mine

3. What is Tadase's sign?
Ahhhhhh I think the symbol is a crwon but I dont know what uou mean
4. What is Tadase's blood type?
B ^^
5. What does Kiseki hate?
He hates being bossed around (becasue its his job xD)
6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese)
Reiko Taka... I forgot how to spell other part of the name
7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese)
Forgot..
8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood?
Tadase was like a younger brother, and they were freinds?
9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day?
I thiknk Coooookies
10. Who was Tadase's first crush?
A white Dog, but Amu was the second one. becasue Amu confessed and then he said he has someone he likes and then in the winter scene he shows Amu the picture of the dog and him
Posted 10/14/09
1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into? Holy Saber

2. When is Tadase's birthday? March 29

3. What is Tadase's sign? Aries

4. What is Tadase's blood type? I'm thinking B

5. What does Kiseki hate? To Obey

6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese) Reiko Takagi

7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese) Kaya Miyake

8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood? I think bcause tadase's mom is very close 2 ikuto's family

9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day? Cookies

10. Who was Tadase's first crush? Betty His Dog... if 2nd Amu Hinamori
4162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my own world!
Offline
Posted 10/31/09


I want to be a member!

Name: Rosella-chan
Username: EtnA_18
Fave chara or character: Mashiro Rima!
Posted 5/24/11
Name:---Saeko
Username:---Yoru_luvah
Fave chara or character? --- Rhythm and Nagihiko

1. In chapter 35, What does his scepter turn into? Royale Sword

2. When is Tadase's birthday?umm March 29?

3. What is Tadase's sign?Aries...

4. What is Tadase's blood type? A or B... im guessing B?

5. What does Kiseki hate? Commeners.

6. Who voices Tadase? (Japanese) I have no clue -_-lll

7. Who voices Kiseki?(Japanese) No clue -_-lll

8. What was Ikuto's and Tadase's relationship during childhood? Family.. Ikuto-niisan!! lol

9.On episode 74, What did Tadase give Amu on White day? Hair Barrett

10. Who was Tadase's first crush? Betty!
You must be logged in to post.