First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why should I not be upset with Christians?
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
So why should I not be upset with Christians?
The believe that I should go to hell and burn just because I don't fallow there religion.
'If that was not the case than they not be part of that religion, but do to the fact they think anyone who not part of there religion should burn in hell for ever. Tell me why should I not be upset with them?
That is the same as if I was to say all people that are not atheist should have there dick cut off and forced to be raped up the ass by big Buba for ever and ever. Not a nice thing to say, yet there part of a religion that said something even more despicable. They have to believe it, its a main part of there religion. How can they justify a religion with such a God that would tourcher anyone thats not part of there click.

I am not talking about the people!!! Read kids, I am talking about the Religion it self!
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
All religions believe everything else is wrong. It's not especially new. And it's the same for cults, philosophies, and groups in general.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
Most people who are Christian were just raised to believe it and never bother to question it, but that doesn't mean they actively condemn people who aren't Christian. As far as I know, most only believe that there is a God and that Jesus is their savior, but few of them actually care about or know what's in the Bible. You shouldn't be upset with all Christians, just the "active" Christians, the ones who read and know the Bible and go around telling people that they're going to burn in hell. Hating all Christians because of the actions of a few of them is no different than hating all German people because of what Hitler and the Nazis did.
Posted 3/18/09
thats so stupid to say....not everyone who is christian acts that way. the ones who do are wrong cause its all suppose to be about teaching about the love of christ & giving a individual a choice to be a christian & many people forget that....besides, alot of other religions are like that as well, not just christianity.
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
Yup, and everyone born before the time there was Christianity is burning in hell.
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

So why should I not be upset with Christians?
The believe that I should go to hell and burn just because I don't fallow there religion.


Close minded Generalization and a poor excuse to put down Christians.

/thread
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
Wow. Hardcore atheists are the new fundamentalists.
Posted 3/18/09

mystic17 wrote:

thats so stupid to say....not everyone who is christian acts that way. the ones who do are wrong cause its all suppose to be about teaching about the love of christ & giving a individual a choice to be a christian & many people forget that....besides, alot of other religions are like that as well, not just christianity.





Yei wrote:

Wow. Hardcore atheists are the new fundamentalists.


Thread over dude i am christian but I don't care if you do or don't believe in god at all that's your right as an american to practice freedom of religion even it it's none at all
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
New Topic:

When will Darkphoenix ever shut up?
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
Follow.

Fellow.

Fallow.



damn image.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Most people who are Christian were just raised to believe it and never bother to question it, but that doesn't mean they actively condemn people who aren't Christian. As far as I know, most only believe that there is a God and that Jesus is their savior, but few of them actually care about or know what's in the Bible. You shouldn't be upset with all Christians, just the "active" Christians, the ones who read and know the Bible and go around telling people that they're going to burn in hell. Hating all Christians because of the actions of a few of them is no different than hating all German people because of what Hitler and the Nazis did.


Yeah but they still follow that religion that tells them that only way not to go to hell is to believe in that god.

It would be the same as if to follow Hitler and do what ever he said even if he is killing millions of Jews. Even if they do not agree with it there just as guily if they follow him.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

JacopeX wrote:

New Topic:

When will Darkphoenix ever shut up?


'I shut up wen I die of old age. For I am not the type to to keep my mouth shut wen I see something that is not right. '
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09

JacopeX wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

So why should I not be upset with Christians?
The believe that I should go to hell and burn just because I don't fallow there religion.


Close minded Generalization and a poor excuse to put down Christians.

/thread


'Not a generalization, its a point, why should I give someone ideas or religion respect wen it is telling the rest of us that you can all go and burn in hell forever not matter how nice or good of a person they are. On top of that if you don't know what your religion is about, or just say your of that religioun without understanding what your religioun is, how that make you any better than some mindless sheep following blindly something they don't even understand. Cherry picking a bible taking what is good and leaving out what is bad, just to blindly feel free to believe in a god without having to look at the bad side of it. I am not Generalizing something by pointing out the fundamental aspects of the religioun. Ether you believe or you go to hell. Take that out and your not a Christian, so how did I Generalize?
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


JacopeX wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

So why should I not be upset with Christians?
The believe that I should go to hell and burn just because I don't fallow there religion.


Close minded Generalization and a poor excuse to put down Christians.

/thread


'Not a generalization, its a point, why should I give someone ideas or religion respect wen it is telling the rest of us that you can all go and burn in hell forever not matter how nice or good of a person they are. On top of that if you don't know what your religion is about, or just say your of that religioun without understanding what your religioun is, how that make you any better than some mindless sheep following blindly something they don't even understand. Cherry picking a bible taking what is good and leaving out what is bad, just to blindly feel free to believe in a god without having to look at the bad side of it. I am not Generalizing something by pointing out the fundamental aspects of the religioun. Ether you believe or you go to hell. Take that out and your not a Christian, so how did I Generalize?


That is the generalization my friend, according to the church no one outside the religion who do not worship their god would be burning in hell. The church believes that false education without full consciousness is forgiven. According to the church that is.
Posted 3/18/09

mystic17 wrote:

thats so stupid to say....not everyone who is christian acts that way. the ones who do are wrong cause its all suppose to be about teaching about the love of christ & giving a individual a choice to be a christian & many people forget that....besides, alot of other religions are like that as well, not just christianity.


I agree. My pastor teaches the love of Jesus and not a set of rules. A lot of Christians still go by the Old Testament way of living, as if Jesus dying for our sins and rising up again made no difference whatsoever!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.