First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The MacDonalds Hamburger challenge
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
The other day myself and 4 friends decided to (in the spirit of the olympics) eat 12 mac donalds hamburgers each, in one sitting. despite taking almost 2 hours we achieved it, although two of us were sick within 30 minutes! what got me was that it i didnt even feel full afterwards, and could eat anything, other than those burgers- they taste of nothing, so what the hell is in them?



god only knows how many calories i pumped into my blood, but if i die from a heart attack soon, at least i'll know why!
Posted 3/18/09
The bread of their hamburger taste good compared to BK. ^-^

I can just eat the toasted MickyDee's bread without the meat.



You could say, eating a MickyDee's hamburger is optional.
1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In The Abyss
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
Thanks a lot...now I wanna beat that and eat 13 burgers. How much would that cost?
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
Supersize me
Posted 3/18/09
Boys are strange beings.
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
yum
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Boys are strange beings.


LMAO! Awkawaaaaarrdd ....

Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09

nadiapolonia2 wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Boys are strange beings.


LMAO! Awkawaaaaarrdd ....



Girls are freaks!!

And mean devils!
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 3/18/09
12 is not even that much. Macdonalds hamburgers are tiny. Almost as small as White Castle.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

KariKun wrote:

Thanks a lot...now I wanna beat that and eat 13 burgers. How much would that cost?


its super cheap, in some places its 99p a burger
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

Okazu606 wrote:


nadiapolonia2 wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Boys are strange beings.


LMAO! Awkawaaaaarrdd ....



Girls are freaks!!

And mean devils!


chill dude, this thread was carefully written to attract pie loving ladies...
1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In The Abyss
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


KariKun wrote:

Thanks a lot...now I wanna beat that and eat 13 burgers. How much would that cost?


its super cheap, in some places its 99p a burger


Great, now to walk my fat ass up the hill to McDonald's so I can eat 13 burgers.
Posted 3/18/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


nadiapolonia2 wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Boys are strange beings.


LMAO! Awkawaaaaarrdd ....



Girls are freaks!!

And mean devils!


chill dude, this thread was carefully written to attract pie loving ladies...


Ehe... trying to... get a date? sowwy... >_>
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

KariKun wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


KariKun wrote:

Thanks a lot...now I wanna beat that and eat 13 burgers. How much would that cost?


its super cheap, in some places its 99p a burger


Great, now to walk my fat ass up the hill to McDonald's so I can eat 13 burgers.


remember the rules:

1 you don't talk about fat club
2 you don't talk about fat club....

i thought 12 would be easy too... but by about 7 it starts getting really hard!
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 3/18/09 , edited 3/18/09
O___O 13 burgers?! seriously...?? o_o


I demand proof!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.