Post Reply ~ Request~ Tutorials!!!
Posted 3/18/09
Some of you may own a PhotoShop. And you don't know how to use it. Let me teach you to make avii, banner or icon. so fill out this form and maybe you'll be the famous photo editor at CR!! (Dun forget who teached youu..)

Name:
Username:
Tutorial:
What programe do you use??:
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:

Some of you may own a PhotoShop. And you don't know how to use it. Let me teach you to make avii, banner or icon. so fill out this form and maybe you'll be the famous photo editor at CR!! (Dun forget who teached youu..)

Name:
Username:
Tutorial:
What programe do you use??:


name:nancy
username:princessnancy97
how do u change the bakcground i forgot lol
photoshop cs3
Posted 3/20/09

princessnancy97 wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:

Some of you may own a PhotoShop. And you don't know how to use it. Let me teach you to make avii, banner or icon. so fill out this form and maybe you'll be the famous photo editor at CR!! (Dun forget who teached youu..)

Name:
Username:
Tutorial:
What programe do you use??:


name:nancy
username:princessnancy97
how do u change the bakcground i forgot lol
photoshop cs3


Render the picture and paste the picture on the background you want. (:
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

sandynator wrote:


princessnancy97 wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:

Some of you may own a PhotoShop. And you don't know how to use it. Let me teach you to make avii, banner or icon. so fill out this form and maybe you'll be the famous photo editor at CR!! (Dun forget who teached youu..)

Name:
Username:
Tutorial:
What programe do you use??:


name:nancy
username:princessnancy97
how do u change the bakcground i forgot lol
photoshop cs3


Render the picture and paste the picture on the background you want. (:


oh thxs !!
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Name: Sharon
Username:qqyay
Tutorial:How to make aviis
What programe do you use??:gimp 2.6
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

qqyay wrote:

Name: Sharon
Username:qqyay
Tutorial:How to make aviis
What programe do you use??:gimp 2.6


a tutorial will comee right up!
Creator
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

qqyay wrote:

Name: Sharon
Username:qqyay
Tutorial:How to make aviis
What programe do you use??:gimp 2.6


im soooo sorry i just figured out that mrs. yoochun quit cr and she didnt tell mee srry!!!!!!

You must be logged in to post.