First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your person
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 5/13/09
2nd person XP (luna not really 2nd person)

*username: vampire101
*name: Nikki
*chara bio: Nikki is a bunny but can turn into a human. She is 15 and was forced to go to school. Even tho nikki skips class and makes other ppl do her homework so her "parents" (not really parents) will not come and work at the school. She is nice to alot of ppl but can be really mean to ppl she doesnt know and or doesnt like... Ppl think her bunny ears (when human) are fake.... She is also forced to work for Luna (but she doesnt haha)
*age: 15
*grade: 1-a
*pets?: she is a pet
*and if I missed anything: cat
*pic's:
bunny:

human:

508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
creedtheassassin
creed
Bio: HAs a secret life... that no one knows about. very quiet and out spoken at the same time. does not care for those around him just those who are close.
15
4
mouse named tinker
part of a secret faternity of assassins
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/9/09
2nd person

*username: Vue123
*name: Yana
*chara bio: She is Sano's childhood friend they were always together when they was little until one day Sano moved and transfered to a different school they never saw each ever since then. Whenever she was bullied by other people Sano was the only one to help her, and he always made her happy by getting her icecream. when she met Sano he was a whole different person he wasnt the same person back then.
*age: 18
*grade: goes to a different school
*pets?: ----
*and if I missed anything: Human
*pic's:
Posted 4/9/09 , edited 4/10/09
technically my second person~[rei doesn't count^^]

*username: look to the left

*name: Ao he's sometimes called Kitty or "It"

*chara bio: Ao was pretty much a homeless person, who's parent's died, leaving him with a huge debt. One day kyo found him in a card board box , that said kittens for sale(Ao had used this box when he couldnt find any other.) So Kyo decided to take him home, and put a curse on him so that he would actually be a cat, but he can transform when he wants, but only for so long. Ao works at a small resturaunt, trying to repay the debt. Even though he's a cat, he ages at a human pace. Ao really likes to hang around Kyo and loves strawberries~ but rei hates Ao. Oh the markings on his body are basically curse marks~

*age: 18 soon to be 19

*grade: doesn't go to school~

*pets?: he is the pet

*and if I missed anything: somewhat of an anthro

*pic's:

Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FIND MEH.
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
*username:KarisxUtau
*name: Kari Masshiro
*chara bio: She seems cold on the outside, but stutters, sqeaks, and blushes. She acts cool every now and then. When she does, she's always up for a fight with anyone. Abused as a child. Has a scar on her Back. Fell in love with a vampire, but got hurt in the end.
*age: 13
*grade: 1
*pets?: None.
*and if I missed anything: A dark and Light angel mix. Vampires like to drink her blood.
*pic's:
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

KarisxUtau wrote:

*username:KarisxUtau
*name: Kari Masshiro
*chara bio: She seems cold on the outside, but stutters, sqeaks, and blushes. She acts cool every now and then. When she does, she's always up for a fight with anyone. Abused as a child. Has a scar on her Back. Fell in love with a vampire, but got hurt in the end.
*age: 13
*grade: 1
*pets?: None.
*and if I missed anything: A dark and Light angel mix. Vampires like to drink her blood.
*pic's:


ohhhhhhh this will be interesting XD
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

vue123 wrote:

2nd person

*username: Vue123
*name: Yana
*chara bio: She is Sano's childhood friend they were always together when they was little until one day Sano moved and transfered to a different school they never saw each ever since then. Whenever she was bullied by other people Sano was the only one to help her, and he always made her happy by getting her icecream. when she met Sano he was a whole different person he wasnt the same person back then.
*age: 18
*grade: goes to a different school
*pets?: ----
*and if I missed anything: Human
*pic's:


Another fun one XD
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

Creedtheassassin wrote:

creedtheassassin
creed
Bio: HAs a secret life... that no one knows about. very quiet and out spoken at the same time. does not care for those around him just those who are close.
15
4
mouse named tinker
part of a secret faternity of assassins


Omg so many interesting chara's
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

boolynn wrote:


vampire101 wrote:

Fill this out ^^

*username:boolynn
*name:lily
*chara bio:shes lives alone and her mother just died and her dad was never around , shes also really happy for all her friends
*age:13
*pets?:fox
*and if I missed anything:can i be a vampire
*pic's:





Have fun ^_^
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

hot-school-girl wrote:

username: hot-school-girl
*name: Hikari
*chara bio:Even if her name means light Hikari isn´t like that..she is always cold to everyone and avoids talking as much as she can...her family was killed in forn of her eyes by demons when she was littel..that changed her a lot..she used to smile all the time and always was cute sweet and kind..she in some ways still is like that...but most of the time she is just cold...she sings lonley songs when she is alone and cares about animals only..she will help if she needs to...
*age:15
*pets?:has a pet wolf thats alway near her to protect her...

*and if I missed anything:Demon
*pic's:


Hope you have fun *o*
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09




Have fun *o*
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09




Have Fun *o*
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
*username:Chase7856
*name: james glamerock
*chara bio: see diva and I are pet and master. to those that see diva and thank i some kind a sicko cuse she looks lake a little kid , one frase comes in mind don't judge a book by its cover. she is nice.dispite that i am what most people call me a prodigy.
*age:17
*grade: 4
*pets?:yes
Diva
her true form:

her human form:

*and if I missed anything: wend Diva is in human form she seems lake my little sis but she calls me master
*pic's:
Creator
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

Chase7856 wrote:

*username:Chase7856
*name: james glamerock
*chara bio: see diva and I are pet and master. to those that see diva and thank i some kind a sicko cuse she looks lake a little kid , one frase comes in mind don't judge a book by its cover. she is nice.dispite that i am what most people call me a prodigy.
*age:17
*grade: 4
*pets?:yes
Diva
her true form:

her human form:

*and if I missed anything: wend Diva is in human form she seems lake my little sis but she calls me master
*pic's:


Have fun XD
Member
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
*username: whitekagome88
*name: Hime Hanatsuki
*chara bio: her parents died when she was 4 she has taken care of her self since then. shes kind and thoughtfull. she does every thing to make sure others are happy and safe.
*age: 15
*grade: 2
*pets?: a white tiger (Hikaru) and a white wolf (Murrin)
*and if I missed anything: Goddess
*pic's

with wings

Human

goddess


Hikaru and Murrin





First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.