First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
When do you feel special?
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saipan, NORTHERN...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
after a good bath and good dinner with good people....hehe
18260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
When I'm drunk off my ass.
Posted 3/19/09
When I'm sleeping ~( '.' ~)
Posted 3/19/09
I feel special when i get hugs lawlz
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
When i'm high on pot
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 3/19/09
There are a few examples but I'll only name one:
--> When someone has proven that they've sacrificed something just for me and only me
9099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
I feel special when:

- I've had my coffee
- I've been hugged by people I actually want to be hugged by
- someone has said/done something to/for me and would never do for anyone else
- it rains
- my hard work are acknowledged
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
.. when my boyfriend gave me a big spongebob toy.. damn.. its so cute.. ehe :p
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

evilbible wrote:

When i'm high on pot


wee... i experience this sumtyms..
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
If I get to do something while no other human Can do and If I get praised soooooooo much and If that's not those, then I don't feel special
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Now. When i feel like i'm the smart one among a sea of morons.
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...

7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...



I don't think so!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.