First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
When do you feel special?
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...



I don't think so!


why???
<just curious>
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...



I don't think so!


why???
<just curious>


I dunno myself... And be careful of curiousity~ Remember... "Curiousity killed a cat!" LOL~

7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...



I don't think so!


why???
<just curious>


I dunno myself... And be careful of curiousity~ Remember... "Curiousity killed a cat!" LOL~



haha
yeah..."curiosity killS"

2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
always, i love my self
4024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


DeSpErAtE567 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

me???
uhm...i try n0t t0 feel special 'coz the idea of being special s0metimes scares me...it adds up to my responsibilities<and i hate it > ...


I also think so... Plus... It's really impossible for me to be special...



impossible for you to be special???
i think itS p0ssible f0r anyone to feel special...it is just that they don't like it or they prevent themselves to feel special...



I don't think so!


why???
<just curious>


I dunno myself... And be careful of curiousity~ Remember... "Curiousity killed a cat!" LOL~



haha
yeah..."curiosity killS"




So curiousity killed many cats and still currently kills? Gawd... LOL XP ah well~
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
When I'm around with the pips I consider special.
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
When I make somenone smile,feel happy and confident about him/her self.
3568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia :] woo.
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
As in normal special; probably my bday :]
I get called very "Special" a lot by my friends .
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09
When i forget to turn on the coffee pot.
(oh that kind of special?)
'course when it rains!
Posted 5/10/09
I don't ~ because someone told me " Remember ~ you're special,just like everybody else" xD
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth, dnt bother...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
wen i get compliments from close pplz =D
3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
When I do something stupid.
Yeah really special.
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
hmm?.. dunno..
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
I never feel special. And I don't need it.
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Sharingan!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.