First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mod Application
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/20/09
Hey Guyz~!
First of all, thx 4 joining this group I really appreciate it

Now I'm in need of mods because I'm horrible at graphix and our group needs banners and such. I'm rly active so I can check on the group a lot but I need help in orginization as well I'd appreciate your help.

Mod Application ~


Username :
Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help :
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. )
Are you active :
Are you planning to be a good mod?


If you want to help, we look forward to working with you~

Posted 3/19/09
Username :iHeartzMusic
Any Awards :Yes.Best poll and icon..i think.
Why you want to help :I can make avis & improve the profile.
Any specialties : ~ Kinda......Not the best!
Are you online alot : Yeeeaaah
Are you a good mod :Suuureeeee
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

iHeartzMusic wrote:

Username :iHeartzMusic
Any Awards :Yes.Best poll and icon..i think.
Why you want to help :I can make avis & improve the profile.
Any specialties : ~ Kinda......Not the best!
Are you online alot : Yeeeaaah
Are you a good mod :Suuureeeee


Approved

good luck =)
Posted 3/20/09
Username:pokefanatic1234
Any awards achieved {If u have, plz state them and u dun need to have an award to b a mod, I just intrested =)}: Avii fun: 1st placer: avi caption contest, 1st placer inviting buddies contest.
Why you want to help {doesn't have to b ne thing rly fancy} i can also make the support banner, musicz, avii, banners, etc.
Any specialties that would help the group {e.g. banner making, etc.}: Same as above.
How many days a week are you online: all week:D
Are you planning to be a good mod?: OF COURSE!!!

:DD
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

pokefanatic1234 wrote:

Username:pokefanatic1234
Any awards achieved {If u have, plz state them and u dun need to have an award to b a mod, I just intrested =)}: Avii fun: 1st placer: avi caption contest, 1st placer inviting buddies contest.
Why you want to help {doesn't have to b ne thing rly fancy} i can also make the support banner, musicz, avii, banners, etc.
Any specialties that would help the group {e.g. banner making, etc.}: Same as above.
How many days a week are you online: all week:D
Are you planning to be a good mod?: OF COURSE!!!

:DD


ok accepted

have fun =)
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Hey Guyz~!
First of all, thx 4 joining this group I really appreciate it

Now I'm in need of mods because I'm horrible at graphix and our group needs banners and such. I'm rly active so I can check on the group a lot but I need help in orginization as well I'd appreciate your help.

Mod Application ~


Username :
Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help :
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. )
Are you active :
Are you planning to be a good mod?


If you want to help, we look forward to working with you~



Username : kinoa099
Any awards achieved ( Optional ): <HERE?or in other group i had?; if in other groups i had..I became promoted to the CREATOR rank..Then became MOD several times in different groups..>
Why you want to help : So I could make this group as cool as what members want..And to be a successful group here at CR..
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. )Graphic designing isz my talent,my sub-talent isz forum modding..
Are you active :24-hours active everyday..Itsz my vacation for 3 months anyways..
Are you planning to be a good mod? yeah,...super..Imma not planning but to do it and with all my best that i could help this group...

^_^
7128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / < Private >
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help : I would like to help because i would like to make this group better and stronger XD
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. ) Umm dun have photoshop but im good at maintaining the groups XD I created a group called Cryst Academy which has over 500 members
Are you active : Yes, If not 24hrs a day then once a day at least
Are you planning to be a good mod? Yup XD Ill try and make this group the bestest it can be XDDD
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

kinoa099 wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Hey Guyz~!
First of all, thx 4 joining this group I really appreciate it

Now I'm in need of mods because I'm horrible at graphix and our group needs banners and such. I'm rly active so I can check on the group a lot but I need help in orginization as well I'd appreciate your help.

Mod Application ~


Username :
Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help :
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. )
Are you active :
Are you planning to be a good mod?


If you want to help, we look forward to working with you~



Username : kinoa099
Any awards achieved ( Optional ): <HERE?or in other group i had?; if in other groups i had..I became promoted to the CREATOR rank..Then became MOD several times in different groups..>
Why you want to help : So I could make this group as cool as what members want..And to be a successful group here at CR..
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. )Graphic designing isz my talent,my sub-talent isz forum modding..
Are you active :24-hours active everyday..Itsz my vacation for 3 months anyways..
Are you planning to be a good mod? yeah,...super..Imma not planning but to do it and with all my best that i could help this group...

^_^



Accepted

thx 4 the help =)
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

epixie wrote:

Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help : I would like to help because i would like to make this group better and stronger XD
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. ) Umm dun have photoshop but im good at maintaining the groups XD I created a group called Cryst Academy which has over 500 members
Are you active : Yes, If not 24hrs a day then once a day at least
Are you planning to be a good mod? Yup XD Ill try and make this group the bestest it can be XDDD



♠♠_yay! Accepted :excl:

Have fun_♠♠
7128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / < Private >
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:


epixie wrote:

Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help : I would like to help because i would like to make this group better and stronger XD
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. ) Umm dun have photoshop but im good at maintaining the groups XD I created a group called Cryst Academy which has over 500 members
Are you active : Yes, If not 24hrs a day then once a day at least
Are you planning to be a good mod? Yup XD Ill try and make this group the bestest it can be XDDD



♠♠_yay! Accepted :excl:

Have fun_♠♠


Thank you Erica XD
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

epixie wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:


epixie wrote:

Any awards achieved ( Optional )
Why you want to help : I would like to help because i would like to make this group better and stronger XD
Any specialties that would help the group ( Icons,Avi.Etc. ) Umm dun have photoshop but im good at maintaining the groups XD I created a group called Cryst Academy which has over 500 members
Are you active : Yes, If not 24hrs a day then once a day at least
Are you planning to be a good mod? Yup XD Ill try and make this group the bestest it can be XDDD



♠♠_yay! Accepted :excl:

Have fun_♠♠


Thank you Erica XD


np =D check out the game XP

Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09


thnx!heheh

HIGH-FIVE!


ahm..could i suggest??

do you want me to make a website for this group??

hehehe

i could do that..do you want?
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

kinoa099 wrote:



thnx!heheh

HIGH-FIVE!


ahm..could i suggest??

do you want me to make a website for this group??

hehehe

i could do that..do you want?


your choice I dun mind if u do =)
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
aww...hehehe......ahm..i want it for you to decide..would you like or not??heheh......its okay to me if you want...its my vacation anyways......so what now??you want?
Moderator
10888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CAVITE,IMUS,PHILI...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:


kinoa099 wrote:



thnx!heheh

HIGH-FIVE!


ahm..could i suggest??

do you want me to make a website for this group??

hehehe

i could do that..do you want?


your choice I dun mind if u do =)


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.