First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Unit 731 - Worse than the Holocaust?
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Saelene wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Saelene wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Saelene wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:

First of all, how do you know the people you are infecting purposefully are going to die anyways? And how do you know that what you do to them is going to save the majority? If a virus breaks out, you can study the victims, but you cannot torture or doing anything against their will. Study the dead bodies maybe, and then use the data to make a vaccine. But if no one has it yet, why would you infect people with it on purpose? It's not even a problem, and you don't know if it's going to be a problem. If for some reason people can tell the future and foresee a virus killing many people, and the virus hasn't infected anyone yet (this makes no sense at all), then do some tests on mice or pigs. No one has a right to infect another person against their will.


Thats why you use monkeys. They cant complain about it, and they have no rights, its a win win

I would complain-that's animal cruelty



So ? If we didn't use monkeys, medical science would never progress, so not using them isn't an option.

Why don't you just volunteer.


Why should I personally volunteer, when I can just use a monkey ? Seems like a better situation to me.

Does it? I know that animals don't have the right to reason, but they still have a right to live how they want to without having to become a test subject, since your not against the whole idea-it seems quite right to volunteer.



Your forgetting something important, life isn't a right, its a privilege, and its a privilege that can get revoked for any reason at any time by anything. I don't have a right to life, and neither does that monkey, If i feel like using a monkey as a test subject i can. Humans its a different story as there's laws preventing that, but monkeys are nessary to test vaccines and cures and stuff, we need to use them. If we don't medical science will never advance, and if medical science never advances and new viruses keep emerging, as they do because they mutate, were gonna be fucked. I personaly dont feel like being killed by a virus I could have created a vaccine for using a mokey, thus i'll use the monkey.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:

heck, even if they dont die, majority are contagious, hence, why not kill them all or study them by killing half or so of them? by knowing the disease sooner, there would be less victims. says who? torture? dont make me laugh. its experiments to help the humanity. what gives better results? the live or the dead? do you not get this? we need to know because no one have it yet. if when people have it and we still dont know, it would breed more victims! and we have the right to infect mice and pigs? really funny ma'am.

studying virus under microscope might allow one to know the virus's attributes, but it doesnt help much on the results of the infection. well, we sure can test them on cells, but whats better? a live human or a cell?

"MIGHT IS RIGHT!"



I don't understand, you're saying if the virus doesn't kill people, we should kill half and study their bodies? You think the only way to find a cure to diseases and viruses is to cut people open while they are still alive? If a couple people get it first, we need to cut them open while they are still alive to get info on the virus? Well good, at least we're off purposefully infecting people. When somebody gets an unknown virus here, in a civilized country that gives everyone rights, we don't cut them open and torture them for days to try to find out what the virus is. We actually try to help them . Believe it or not, we can examine a virus or disease and it's symptoms without torturing or killing the victim, and we can try different cures on them. And I'd like to remind you this has little to do with Unit 731, because those experiments were not to find cures or help humanity, they were the opposite.

If for some insane reason we need to study what a virus or disease can do, and no human has it, and we don't know what it can do to humans (so why is it a problem?), then it would make sense to study the effects it has on mice and trying to cure it, and that means being as humane as possible, so no torturing.





very funny ma'am, i really did laughed at this.

morals you say? i call those brainwash.

so youre saying its obvious? well, then do tell me the obvious.

ohh? so breeding like rabbits is good?

so giving away free money and/or goods is good?

ohh? they do? if they do then why are there gladiator matches and so many people comes around to watch fighting?

and what is justice and righteous? is it not another term for good? very funny indeed.



Okay.....

I'm talking about true morality, what is innate in all people. I don't even know what you're talking about for the rest of this. Justice and righteousness are good things, this is obvious.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Yei wrote:




o0James0o wrote:

heck, even if they dont die, majority are contagious, hence, why not kill them all or study them by killing half or so of them? by knowing the disease sooner, there would be less victims. says who? torture? dont make me laugh. its experiments to help the humanity. what gives better results? the live or the dead? do you not get this? we need to know because no one have it yet. if when people have it and we still dont know, it would breed more victims! and we have the right to infect mice and pigs? really funny ma'am.

studying virus under microscope might allow one to know the virus's attributes, but it doesnt help much on the results of the infection. well, we sure can test them on cells, but whats better? a live human or a cell?

"MIGHT IS RIGHT!"



I don't understand, you're saying if the virus doesn't kill people, we should kill half and study their bodies? You think the only way to find a cure to diseases and viruses is to cut people open while they are still alive? If a couple people get it first, we need to cut them open while they are still alive to get info on the virus? Well good, at least we're off purposefully infecting people. When somebody gets an unknown virus here, in a civilized country that gives everyone rights, we don't cut them open and torture them for days to try to find out what the virus is. We actually try to help them . Believe it or not, we can examine a virus or disease and it's symptoms without torturing or killing the victim, and we can try different cures on them. And I'd like to remind you this has little to do with Unit 731, because those experiments were not to find cures or help humanity, they were the opposite.

If for some insane reason we need to study what a virus or disease can do, and no human has it, and we don't know what it can do to humans (so why is it a problem?), then it would make sense to study the effects it has on mice and trying to cure it, and that means being as humane as possible, so no torturing.


to sum up what im saying into phrase: "better mobilize sooner than later", "sacrifice a few, save the others"

you do know that when knowing about a virus, it is easier to develop a cure. hence, even tho it might seem that unit 731 spend tons of time on testing of virus and such, we can use their data and reverse them to develop cures.

heck, you dont get what im saying, do you? im saying that if you are humane enough to test on living animals, why not be humane enough to test of living humans. humans do give better results afterall...






very funny ma'am, i really did laughed at this.

morals you say? i call those brainwash.

so youre saying its obvious? well, then do tell me the obvious.

ohh? so breeding like rabbits is good?

so giving away free money and/or goods is good?

ohh? they do? if they do then why are there gladiator matches and so many people comes around to watch fighting?

and what is justice and righteous? is it not another term for good? very funny indeed.



Okay.....

I'm talking about true morality, what is innate in all people. I don't even know what you're talking about for the rest of this. Justice and righteousness are good things, this is obvious.




as expected from you ma'am. youre response made me laugh again.

true morality? heh, its a tool to brainwash people. please stop with the word innate! it is taught by out surroundings. true, we do not wish to harm those that are close to us, but others, heck if we care.

ahh, if you dont know then you sure lack a sense of humor...

"those who prevailed are themselves justice"

if it is obvious, please do explain it to this intelligent fool.

Posted 3/21/09
So by reading most of the replies in this thread I'm guessing it's ok to capture and torture people?
That it's ok to kill children, woman and men in the "name of science and medical study"?
That if it weren't for the sick bastards that did that than we wouldn't know more about diseases?

But I'm not surprised, people don't care what happens to others as long as it's not them. Maybe some of you should probably be cut open and tortured, you know, just to see how it feels.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dot in the Milk...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/22/09

Your forgetting something important, life isn't a right, its a privilege, and its a privilege that can get revoked for any reason at any time by anything. I don't have a right to life, and neither does that monkey, If i feel like using a monkey as a test subject i can. Humans its a different story as there's laws preventing that, but monkeys are nessary to test vaccines and cures and stuff, we need to use them. If we don't medical science will never advance, and if medical science never advances and new viruses keep emerging, as they do because they mutate, were gonna be fucked. I personaly dont feel like being killed by a virus I could have created a vaccine for using a mokey, thus i'll use the monkey.

I seriously don't think you feel that way. O.K your right LIFE is a PRIVILEGE, that was also giving to the monkey as was giving to us. They are not test subject to creatures that intent on messing up the world and try to fix it by making it worse. FYI by creatures i mean us humans minus myself.

Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:

to sum up what im saying into phrase: "better mobilize sooner than later", "sacrifice a few, save the others"

you do know that when knowing about a virus, it is easier to develop a cure. hence, even tho it might seem that unit 731 spend tons of time on testing of virus and such, we can use their data and reverse them to develop cures.

heck, you dont get what im saying, do you? im saying that if you are humane enough to test on living animals, why not be humane enough to test of living humans. humans do give better results afterall...



But we don't need to sacrifice anyone, cause there's no need for it. Why do you think we need to open people up and study the virus inside them while they are alive, and then kill them? Is that really the best way to find a cure? From what I know, we can study the virus without torture or killing, and it would make more sense to try to cure the person who has it instead of killing them.

Unit 731 may have discovered some useful information but that obviously doesn't justify anything. Humans have rights, believe it or not. First of all the scenario where we would have to purposefully infect a virus that no one has into something to study it, is ridiculous. Second of all, if this ever happened, to infect a human it would have to be voluntary. We can't infect someone who doesn't want to be infected. If we have no choice, mice give adequate enough results, and we still have to be humane with how we experiment with them (no torture).





as expected from you ma'am. youre response made me laugh again.

true morality? heh, its a tool to brainwash people. please stop with the word innate! it is taught by out surroundings. true, we do not wish to harm those that are close to us, but others, heck if we care.

ahh, if you dont know then you sure lack a sense of humor...

"those who prevailed are themselves justice"

if it is obvious, please do explain it to this intelligent fool.




You need some help....

Was the Holocaust a good or bad thing? Umm, what do you think of Hitler? What do you think of people like Gandhi or MLK? Can you tell who was a better person between Gandhi or Hitler? Do you think babies should be burned alive?

I bet these questions are pretty tough for you.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
^

Hitler Hater
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Yei wrote:




o0James0o wrote:

to sum up what im saying into phrase: "better mobilize sooner than later", "sacrifice a few, save the others"

you do know that when knowing about a virus, it is easier to develop a cure. hence, even tho it might seem that unit 731 spend tons of time on testing of virus and such, we can use their data and reverse them to develop cures.

heck, you dont get what im saying, do you? im saying that if you are humane enough to test on living animals, why not be humane enough to test of living humans. humans do give better results afterall...



But we don't need to sacrifice anyone, cause there's no need for it. Why do you think we need to open people up and study the virus inside them while they are alive, and then kill them? Is that really the best way to find a cure? From what I know, we can study the virus without torture or killing, and it would make more sense to try to cure the person who has it instead of killing them.

Unit 731 may have discovered some useful information but that obviously doesn't justify anything. Humans have rights, believe it or not. First of all the scenario where we would have to purposefully infect a virus that no one has into something to study it, is ridiculous. Second of all, if this every happened, to infect a human it would have to be voluntary. We can't infect someone who doesn't want to be infected. If we have no choice, mice give adequate enough results, and we still have to be humane with how we experiment with them (no torture).


it gives better results, hence, it helps finding cure easier. ohhh? we study without torture and killing? are you sure?!!


we cant? are you sure? i mean, if im more powerful than you, it is easy for me to rape you... whats keeping me from doing that? well, fear of going to jail, obviously...

"MIGHT IS RIGHT"
tho i do have more might than you (i assume), there are those who are mighter than i, and they set the rules. hence, if i break it, i would suffer. therefore, i follow it...





as expected from you ma'am. youre response made me laugh again.

true morality? heh, its a tool to brainwash people. please stop with the word innate! it is taught by out surroundings. true, we do not wish to harm those that are close to us, but others, heck if we care.

ahh, if you dont know then you sure lack a sense of humor...

"those who prevailed are themselves justice"

if it is obvious, please do explain it to this intelligent fool.




You need some help....

Was the Holocaust a good or bad thing? Umm, what do you think of Hitler? What do you think of people like Gandhi or MLK? Can you tell who was a better person between Gandhi or Hitler? Do you think babies should be burned alive?

I bet these questions are pretty tough for you.


would you give me some help?

holocaust is a good thing. it helps us kill off a few millions of people, though only for a short while of time... it also contributed a lot to science -- in what temperature would humans die... etc...

hitler, he have a nice mustache. hes a fine looking guy (im not gay). looks good with cap on but without, his hairdo is ugly. hmm, he is too aggressive and started the war with russia too soon. if not, he would probabily conquer british and maybe russia too... hes awesome, for he knows how to make the majority follow his orders...

gandhi. hmm, a old man with glasses... hes bald and ugly but his civil disobedience is awesome. again, he have a charm of getting people to follow him. hence, hes great.

mlk? i assue its martin luther king jr? hes damn fat and ugly. a gandhi wannabe. i thank him for giving me a day off.

both hitler and gandhi are rather awesome. but if i must pick, id say hitler for he looks better... love that mustache. gandhi wear rags. though the rags dont look so bad, i think hitler looks better... also, hitler is more famous... or infamous...

hmm, why burn them alive when we can kill them before theyre born? i dont think i would like the smell of burning flesh...
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:
it gives better results, hence, it helps finding cure easier. ohhh? we study without torture and killing? are you sure?!!


How do you know cutting someone open while they are still alive and killing them gives us better results? Seems more logical to try to cure them. And they have rights as human beings. We didn't purposefully torture the birds and cows to death, and we kill tons of cows and birds all the time anyways.



we cant? are you sure? i mean, if im more powerful than you, it is easy for me to rape you... whats keeping me from doing that? well, fear of going to jail, obviously...

"MIGHT IS RIGHT"
tho i do have more might than you (i assume), there are those who are mighter than i, and they set the rules. hence, if i break it, i would suffer. therefore, i follow it...


Might is not always right in a civilized and fair society. People have rights, and it's for good reason.





would you give me some help?

holocaust is a good thing. it helps us kill off a few millions of people, though only for a short while of time... it also contributed a lot to science -- in what temperature would humans die... etc...

hitler, he have a nice mustache. hes a fine looking guy (im not gay). looks good with cap on but without, his hairdo is ugly. hmm, he is too aggressive and started the war with russia too soon. if not, he would probabily conquer british and maybe russia too... hes awesome, for he knows how to make the majority follow his orders...

gandhi. hmm, a old man with glasses... hes bald and ugly but his civil disobedience is awesome. again, he have a charm of getting people to follow him. hence, hes great.

mlk? i assue its martin luther king jr? hes damn fat and ugly. a gandhi wannabe. i thank him for giving me a day off.

both hitler and gandhi are rather awesome. but if i must pick, id say hitler for he looks better... love that mustache. gandhi wear rags. though the rags dont look so bad, i think hitler looks better... also, hitler is more famous... or infamous...

hmm, why burn them alive when we can kill them before theyre born? i dont think i would like the smell of burning flesh...



Wow you're so funny, you should do stand-up.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

Yei wrote:





o0James0o wrote:
it gives better results, hence, it helps finding cure easier. ohhh? we study without torture and killing? are you sure?!!


How do you know cutting someone open while they are still alive and killing them gives us better results? Seems more logical to try to cure them. And they have rights as human beings. We didn't torture the birds and cows to death, and we kill tons of cows and birds all the time.

heck, its the same logic in which we want to eat fresh meat and fresh food. why? because it tastes better and is less affected with germs. you do know that sushi tastes awesome, correct? why? because its raw and fresh >:D. and you do know that when killing a crab or lobster, if it is not alive when you cook it, kill it, etc. the meat taste like crap. same logic. we want fresh guinea pigs.

ohhh? so we dont? please do go to the slaughter house and check around... you might be amazed at how nice it smells... and what you see...

also, killing is killing, no matter what form it came in.





we cant? are you sure? i mean, if im more powerful than you, it is easy for me to rape you... whats keeping me from doing that? well, fear of going to jail, obviously...

"MIGHT IS RIGHT"
tho i do have more might than you (i assume), there are those who are mighter than i, and they set the rules. hence, if i break it, i would suffer. therefore, i follow it...


Might is not always right in a civilized and fair society. People have rights, and it's for good reason.



civilized? fair? so funny ma'am. you ought be a comedian.
people have rights? ohh? really? so i do have the right to rape you, correct?




would you give me some help?

holocaust is a good thing. it helps us kill off a few millions of people, though only for a short while of time... it also contributed a lot to science -- in what temperature would humans die... etc...

hitler, he have a nice mustache. hes a fine looking guy (im not gay). looks good with cap on but without, his hairdo is ugly. hmm, he is too aggressive and started the war with russia too soon. if not, he would probabily conquer british and maybe russia too... hes awesome, for he knows how to make the majority follow his orders...

gandhi. hmm, a old man with glasses... hes bald and ugly but his civil disobedience is awesome. again, he have a charm of getting people to follow him. hence, hes great.

mlk? i assue its martin luther king jr? hes damn fat and ugly. a gandhi wannabe. i thank him for giving me a day off.

both hitler and gandhi are rather awesome. but if i must pick, id say hitler for he looks better... love that mustache. gandhi wear rags. though the rags dont look so bad, i think hitler looks better... also, hitler is more famous... or infamous...

hmm, why burn them alive when we can kill them before theyre born? i dont think i would like the smell of burning flesh...



Wow you're so funny, you should do stand-up.




hmm, i rather do sit ups
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:

heck, its the same logic in which we want to eat fresh meat and fresh food. why? because it tastes better and is less affected with germs. you do know that sushi tastes awesome, correct? why? because its raw and fresh >:D. and you do know that when killing a crab or lobster, if it is not alive when you cook it, kill it, etc. the meat taste like crap. same logic. we want fresh guinea pigs.

ohhh? so we dont? please do go to the slaughter house and check around... you might be amazed at how nice it smells... and what you see...

also, killing is killing, no matter what form it came in.


And how do you know cutting them open to examine the body and flesh while they are still alive is the best way to find a cure? Seems more logical to examine the virus without hurting the victim and trying to cure them instead.

We don't cut open cows and move around their organs and keep them alive for days.



civilized? fair? so funny ma'am. you ought be a comedian.
people have rights? ohh? really? so i do have the right to rape you, correct?


Okay, you can go ahead and stop it with the rape analogies, no you can't rape anyone because rape is wrong and therefore obviously against the laws of a fair society.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

Yei wrote:




o0James0o wrote:

heck, its the same logic in which we want to eat fresh meat and fresh food. why? because it tastes better and is less affected with germs. you do know that sushi tastes awesome, correct? why? because its raw and fresh >:D. and you do know that when killing a crab or lobster, if it is not alive when you cook it, kill it, etc. the meat taste like crap. same logic. we want fresh guinea pigs.

ohhh? so we dont? please do go to the slaughter house and check around... you might be amazed at how nice it smells... and what you see...

also, killing is killing, no matter what form it came in.


And how do you know cutting them open to examine the body and flesh while they are still alive is the best way to find a cure? Seems more logical to examine the virus without hurting the victim and trying to cure them instead.

We don't cut open cows and move around their organs and keep them alive for days.


if we dont know, then we can try it out. and you do know that of its time, it was the best way to study for they do have tons of guinea pigs. also, like i said many posts back, we can see clearly what a virus/bacteria/etc does to a person when we inject it. we can see what it do with cells with microscope, but, whats better? to see it partially or in whole? well, both is the best. so lets cut them open and study the virus too.

ohhh, we dont? well, lets set a precedent then. and you do know that we eat cows, so why keep it alive like that and wait for it to rot when we can earn more with the fresh meat?




civilized? fair? so funny ma'am. you ought be a comedian.
people have rights? ohh? really? so i do have the right to rape you, correct?


Okay, you can go ahead and stop it with the rape analogies, no you can't rape anyone because rape is wrong and therefore obviously against the laws of a fair society.

ohhh, rape is wrong? aye, its against the law and im afraid of going to jail... but well, if you dont report it and neither do i..., wont rape be alright? i mean, since youre so much into humans, if i get you impregnated, would you want your little kid to have its father in jail? or would you want to kill that lovely soul?


heh
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:

if we dont know, then we can try it out. and you do know that of its time, it was the best way to study for they do have tons of guinea pigs. also, like i said many posts back, we can see clearly what a virus/bacteria/etc does to a person when we inject it. we can see what it do with cells with microscope, but, whats better? to see it partially or in whole? well, both is the best. so lets cut them open and study the virus too.


This is according to you, but if I talk to a doctor, or someone who knows what they are talking about, I doubt they'll have the same opinion. If someone had a new virus, you try to cure it, you don't torture and kill them.


ohhh, we dont? well, lets set a precedent then. and you do know that we eat cows, so why keep it alive like that and wait for it to rot when we can earn more with the fresh meat?


What?



ohhh, rape is wrong? aye, its against the law and im afraid of going to jail... but well, if you dont report it and neither do i..., wont rape be alright? i mean, since youre so much into humans, if i get you impregnated, would you want your little kid to have its father in jail? or would you want to kill that lovely soul?

heh


If no one reports it, that doesn't make it alright. If a rape victim gets pregnant, if she doesn't decide to abort it, the rapist still goes to jail regardless.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

Yei wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


if we dont know, then we can try it out. and you do know that of its time, it was the best way to study for they do have tons of guinea pigs. also, like i said many posts back, we can see clearly what a virus/bacteria/etc does to a person when we inject it. we can see what it do with cells with microscope, but, whats better? to see it partially or in whole? well, both is the best. so lets cut them open and study the virus too.


This is according to you, but if I talk to a doctor, or someone who knows what they are talking about, I doubt they'll have the same opinion. If someone had a new virus, you try to cure it, you don't torture and kill them.

and what makes you think i dont know what im talking about. it is safe to assume that my position is those of a few people but we all know that the majority are ignorant fools. also, doctors? heck, a doctor's job is to save lives. hence, is it obvious that he/she would disagree. please talk with a scientist or researcher instead.




ohhh, we dont? well, lets set a precedent then. and you do know that we eat cows, so why keep it alive like that and wait for it to rot when we can earn more with the fresh meat?


What?


please reread it until you understand or use the dictionary.com




ohhh, rape is wrong? aye, its against the law and im afraid of going to jail... but well, if you dont report it and neither do i..., wont rape be alright? i mean, since youre so much into humans, if i get you impregnated, would you want your little kid to have its father in jail? or would you want to kill that lovely soul?

heh


If no one reports it, that doesn't make it alright. If a rape victim gets pregnant, if she doesn't decide to abort it, the rapist still goes to jail regardless.


ohh? and how would it be able to be alright?

like i said, if i impregnate you, since you are so human loving, would you abort it? if you dont abort it, would you report it? i mean, would you want your child's father to be in jail?
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

o0James0o wrote:

and what makes you think i dont know what im talking about. it is safe to assume that my position is those of a few people but we all know that the majority are ignorant fools. also, doctors? heck, a doctor's job is to save lives. hence, is it obvious that he/she would disagree. please talk with a scientist or researcher instead.


Okay, I'll talk to a scientist or researcher and see what they say. Should we cut them open while they are alive or try to cure the patient by studying the virus using what technologies we have that don't require the patient to be tortured or killed. Tough call.



ohhh, we dont? well, lets set a precedent then. and you do know that we eat cows, so why keep it alive like that and wait for it to rot when we can earn more with the fresh meat?

What?

please reread it until you understand or use the dictionary.com


Yes we eat cows. Why do we keep it alive like that? You mean if we tortured it by cutting it open and keeping it alive for days?

Do you mean why would we do that to the cow when we would profit more if we killed it the normal way? Okay, obviously we don't do that, and we wouldn't do that.....




ohh? and how would it be able to be alright?

like i said, if i impregnate you, since you are so human loving, would you abort it? if you dont abort it, would you report it? i mean, would you want your child's father to be in jail?


Rape can never be alright. If it was me, I would probably abort the baby, and make sure you went to jail. I would hate to have the kid of a rapist. But if someone doesn't want to abort it, they can have the kid, but the rapist still has to go to jail. The rapist may be the child's father, but he's a rapist and it's better that the child never knows him. The women can get married to someone else to put a father figure in the child's life, or she can just raise it without a father.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.