First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Request for membership cards here!
Posted 3/20/09
who wants a membership cards pleaseeee put your info like this?

name :
username :
date of birth :
location



you can pick your background pic and your favourite pic

background pic :

pic :

thank you have a nice day too!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
OMGS! I WANT ONE!! can i have one too? *_* I MUST HAVE ONE!

Background pic:

pic:

DO UR BEST! ^ ^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

ahlor wrote:

OMGS! I WANT ONE!! can i have one too? *_* I MUST HAVE ONE!

Background pic:

pic:

DO UR BEST! ^ ^


OPPS i forogt to put those other things..ehehe...

name : (just call me Emi it's my nickname)

date of birth : 07/30/1994

location: umm...with my anime people? lol (thats where i belong)
Member
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
name : Brittany
username : Star_Light_Shimmer
date of birth : January 31
location Canada

background pic :

pic :

Thank you!
Posted 3/22/09

ahlor wrote:


ahlor wrote:

OMGS! I WANT ONE!! can i have one too? *_* I MUST HAVE ONE!

Background pic:

pic:

DO UR BEST! ^ ^


OPPS i forogt to put those other things..ehehe...

name : (just call me Emi it's my nickname)

date of birth : 07/30/1994

location: umm...with my anime people? lol (thats where i belong)





how is it? tell me if you want to change it ^___^ (i'm not a pro but will improve yay!)
Posted 3/22/09

Star_Light_Shimmer wrote:

name : Brittany
username : Star_Light_Shimmer
date of birth : January 31
location Canada

background pic :

pic :

Thank you!




is this okay?
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Me want one too!!!Great job by the way!!

Name:Sawa
Username:sgurlrox67
DOB:June 6th
Location:My own world
Background pic:
pic:
Member
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


Star_Light_Shimmer wrote:

name : Brittany
username : Star_Light_Shimmer
date of birth : January 31
location Canada

background pic :

pic :

Thank you!




is this okay?


Yes thank you! i love it!
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Name: Mimi-chii
Username: Hikaru_Michi14
DOB: February 12th
Location: Canada
Background Pic:


Pic:
Posted 3/23/09

sgurlrox67 wrote:

Me want one too!!!Great job by the way!!

Name:Sawa
Username:sgurlrox67
DOB:June 6th
Location:My own world
Background pic:
pic:




is this okay for you? >__< plz tell if you want to change it ^^
Posted 3/23/09

Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

Name: Mimi-chii
Username: Hikaru_Michi14
DOB: February 12th
Location: Canada
Background Pic:


Pic:






How is it?
Member
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


Hikaru_Michi14 wrote:

Name: Mimi-chii
Username: Hikaru_Michi14
DOB: February 12th
Location: Canada
Background Pic:


Pic:






How is it?


It looks great~!! ^^ Thankies~!! ^^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

brown_bunny94 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


ahlor wrote:

OMGS! I WANT ONE!! can i have one too? *_* I MUST HAVE ONE!

Background pic:

pic:

DO UR BEST! ^ ^


OPPS i forogt to put those other things..ehehe...

name : (just call me Emi it's my nickname)

date of birth : 07/30/1994

location: umm...with my anime people? lol (thats where i belong)





how is it? tell me if you want to change it ^___^ (i'm not a pro but will improve yay!)



THANK U!!! >_< IM GONNA PUT THIS MY PROFILE!! HEHE YES!
Member
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
me eme me eme eme eme ~! XD i want it to be super cute xDD jk

name : Lena-Tena-chan
username :TrueLoveMyGoddess
date of birth : August 11th
location : ummmmm... candii world xDD or or cookies xD

fav pic :




bg :

Posted 3/28/09

TrueLoveMyGoddess wrote:

me eme me eme eme eme ~! XD i want it to be super cute xDD jk

name : Lena-Tena-chan
username :TrueLoveMyGoddess
date of birth : August 11th
location : ummmmm... candii world xDD or or cookies xD

fav pic :




bg :




is this okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.