First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do skinny girls think they're fat?
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
My friend, she is very skinny, but she check the mirror, she said she think she is fat. Is sound they're anorexic or worry about weight? Im complicain? :|
Posted 3/20/09
idk, i think its all in their mind...
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
It also happen to me, too. I'm Asian weight 115 pounds. All of my family member said I'm fat and I need to stop eating a lot. I feel I kinda fat especially I have big stomach. Compare my body to other girls in my school , I'm considered skinny. To us Asian, we think that having fats on your stomach or on your thigh considered fat since majority of us are skinny and small.
Posted 3/20/09
I think this ish an duplicate, not sure though ~.~

Damn I'm getting brainless =(
Don't leave me my poor braincells T___T

2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09
To boost their own insatiable ego.
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Anorexic
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Xbakayoo wrote:

. Is sound they're anorexic or worry about weight? Im complicain? :|


Holy Shit

Anorexia is the fear of gaining weight, depending on how skinny your friend is she may just be too conscious of her body image.
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

macphapie wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

. Is sound they're anorexic or worry about weight? Im complicain? :|


Holy Shit

Anorexia is the fear of gaining weight, depending on how skinny your friend is she may just be too conscious of her body image.


Her weight is 80 e.e
is that bad? D:
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Xbakayoo wrote:


macphapie wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

. Is sound they're anorexic or worry about weight? Im complicain? :|


Holy Shit

Anorexia is the fear of gaining weight, depending on how skinny your friend is she may just be too conscious of her body image.


Her weight is 80 e.e
is that bad? D:


I'm not a specialist -_-
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

macphapie wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:


macphapie wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:

. Is sound they're anorexic or worry about weight? Im complicain? :|


Holy Shit

Anorexia is the fear of gaining weight, depending on how skinny your friend is she may just be too conscious of her body image.


Her weight is 80 e.e
is that bad? D:


I'm not a specialist -_-


Okie xP
Im sorry
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
It's probably something that they just compare to other girls that have, say, a much better body (not weight-wise) and they naturally assume that they are fat or something. I don't know >_>
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Attention whores, anorexic, stupid, dumb, compliment fishers, etc.
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
^ Agree.
Posted 3/20/09
~edited topic headline

Girls are naturally self-conscious about their figure. The whole celeb culture of size zero creates an image of what is regarded as typically beautiful.
Part of it is in the mind though and also partly to do with the people she hangs around with.
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
In they're mind they know they're not fat.
They just want you to tell them so it can boost their ego.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.