First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
● BGICR Lottery [Week 1]
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/21/09
HOW IT WORKS:

Ok guys! This is the first BGICR Lottery!

This is how it works:

Every week, marymannly12 will put all the names of the participants into a hat and pick out 1 lucky winner!

Each week, there will be a new prize and the lucky winner will get it!


RULES:

Only people with BGICR membership cards can participate, so when you participate, put your membership card in your post!

OK! Let's start WEEK 1!

TOPIC & DESCRIPTION

Week 1 [03/20/09 - 03/27/09] : Avatars!

1 lucky person will win an avatar of their choice! (They provide a picture or we can find one and it will be made into a wonderful avatar for them to use!)
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
I'm participating as well! :D

BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Hehe looks fun!

BGICR Supporter
7480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Nice
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

BlueRise wrote:



i just realized ur not a mod but oh well i dont rly care u deserve to be one XD
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

i just realized it said "Mod" on there xD i could scratch it out and put BGICR supporter
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

BlueRise wrote:


i just realized it said "Mod" on there xD i could scratch it out and put BGICR supporter


thats ok~lol just leave it there until someone finds out XD
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


i just realized it said "Mod" on there xD i could scratch it out and put BGICR supporter


thats ok~lol just leave it there until someone finds out XD


lolz! okies =P
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09


Rofl I didn't notice it until you pointed it out to me. XD You should make crush a Mod one too, BlueRise and crush are like honorary mods anyway XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

BlackMagic98 wrote:



Rofl I didn't notice it until you pointed it out to me. XD You should make crush a Mod one too, BlueRise and crush are like honorary mods anyway XD


yea haha theyr gonna be a mod someday so ill save myself trouble then XD
BGICR Supporter
5131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / waco
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

i dont really think i want to be a mod though
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

BlueRise wrote:


i dont really think i want to be a mod though


TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS }:DDDDD
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

marymannly12 wrote:


BlueRise wrote:


i dont really think i want to be a mod though


TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS }:DDDDD


how about this?!
if you make me a mod, im BANNING MYSELF! >:D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.