First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
BGICR Graphic Maker Application!
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
{ A P P R O V E D }

Username:MusicSpade
Name: Luna-chan
Age: 12
Favorite font: dunno
What program/s you use: CS3
When can you help?: 16/7
Samples:

Edited Picture:
Sorry it was rush work

18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
{ A P P R O V E D }


marymannly12 wrote:

Want to be a Graphic Mod for BGICR? THE Biggest Group In CR?

Then apply now!
As long as you get accepted, you can start making avatars for those who request!
You will be placed in the BGICR's Avatar Group Page and will be placed on the Newspaper and as well as the front page!
Your position in the BGICR will be "BGICR Graphic Maker"
You will also have special services in certain things such as BGICR Lotteries and other contests!

*TO BE ACCEPTED, YOU NEED TO BE APPROVED BY ATLEAST 2 MODS :D*


"If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. "

Please fill out the form and await my reply! :D

FORM:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Favorite font:
What program/s you use:
When can you help?:
(Example: 2-3 days weekly)
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]
Edited Picture: (Please edit 2 of the 3 pictures below into a graphic of your choice; may it be an avatar, banner, anything. Make sure you have 'Biggest Group in CR' and your username on there somewhere!)

#1:



#2:



#3:



Username:kitty_chan201
Name:kris
Age:16
Favorite font:complete in him
jane austen
heartbreaker
coventry garden
What program/s you use:photoshop,gimp
When can you help?: (Example: 2-3 days weekly)everyday coz me is online 20/24
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]

editing pic:

4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
{ A P P R O V E D }

Username: kayle92
Name: kayle chu nguyen , kaykay chan
Age: cant say :S -----------> 15 <------- fake
Favorite font: freshbot
What program/s you use: photoshop
When can you help?: (Example: 2-3 days weekly) everyday but only cause i also have a group and some groups im a mod soo yehh
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]



Edited Picture: (Please edit 2 of the 3 pictures below into a graphic of your choice; may it be an avatar, banner, anything. Make sure you have 'Biggest Group in CR' and your username on there somewhere!)


BGICR Supporter
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
{ A P P R O V E D }

lolz uve approved almost everyone ..

Username:ziziboomboom
Name: secret info
Age:13
Favorite font:century gothic, Ruritannia, Barbarello
What program/s you use:Gimp, Macromedia Fireworks
When can you help?: nt sure depends on real life schedule
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]

Edited Picture: (Please edit 2 of the 3 pictures below into a graphic of your choice; may it be an avatar, banner, anything. Make sure you have 'Biggest Group in CR' and your username on there somewhere!)

sorry i dun do rl life aviis


BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

MusicSpade wrote:


OMO! ITS SO GOOD!
APPROVED <33
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09


WOW!! OMFG LOVE IT!! HOW COME EVERYONE APPLYING TODAY IS LIKE AWEOSME?!?!/
APPROVEDDD <333333
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

kayle92 wrote:

Username: kayle92
Name: kayle chu nguyen , kaykay chan
Age: cant say :S -----------> 15 <------- fake
Favorite font: freshbot
What program/s you use: photoshop
When can you help?: (Example: 2-3 days weekly) everyday but only cause i also have a group and some groups im a mod soo yehh
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]



Edited Picture: (Please edit 2 of the 3 pictures below into a graphic of your choice; may it be an avatar, banner, anything. Make sure you have 'Biggest Group in CR' and your username on there somewhere!)




AMAZINGGG <333
APPROVED!!
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

ziziboomboom wrote:



aww thats ok but i love that anime avi!
:DD
ACCEPTED <3
that profile is amazing!
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

marymannly12 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:
(Example: 2-3 days weekly)everyday coz me is online 20/24
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]

editing pic:



WOW!! OMFG LOVE IT!! HOW COME EVERYONE APPLYING TODAY IS LIKE AWEOSME?!?!/
APPROVEDDD <333333

u said at least 2 mos approve us ryght?

BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09


yea 2 already approved, this is where i tell you that ur accepted
maybe i should say accepted instead of approved XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

ziziboomboom wrote:



oh yea that's cuz all the ppl who got a mail saying they were invited to apply where already chosen by one person. THey just need one more person to approve and theyr a graphic creator
BGICR Supporter
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Username:snoopyme
Name:cammie
Age:15
Favorite font:erm none
What program/s you use:photoshop cs2
When can you help?: (Example: 2-3 days weekly):onli sat n sun[ 2days]
Samples (Please provice atleast 1 avatar, 1 banner, and 1 icon): [Place them in a spoiler]


Edited Picture: (Please edit 2 of the 3 pictures below into a graphic of your choice; may it be an avatar, banner, anything. Make sure you have 'Biggest Group in CR' and your username on there somewhere!)


sry i m not really gud in banner
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

marymannly12 wrote:



yea 2 already approved, this is where i tell you that ur accepted
maybe i should say accepted instead of approved XD


i don't mind
so as mod,do we edit grp info and help them decorate the grp page?
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:



yea 2 already approved, this is where i tell you that ur accepted
maybe i should say accepted instead of approved XD


i don't mind
so as mod,do we edit grp info and help them decorate the grp page?


you help decorate the group page and you can also do the avatar requests n the avatar request forum
(the forum is stickied :D)
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

marymannly12 wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:



yea 2 already approved, this is where i tell you that ur accepted
maybe i should say accepted instead of approved XD


i don't mind
so as mod,do we edit grp info and help them decorate the grp page?


you help decorate the group page and you can also do the avatar requests n the avatar request forum
(the forum is stickied :D)


ah i c,can we edi the grp info?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.