First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode 24 Discussion and Season 2 prediction.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
1. what you guys think of episode 24? is it good or no?

2. Also, do you think its gonna be season 2 in this anime?




for me,

1. i like it because Kizaki was alive, the dimensions are gone for good, Machina's are now rest in peace and also Kizaki and Kouichi are now lovers in the end but no kiss. still a good hug.

2. I might say No, because according to anime it will be similarities to manga. To tell the truth, it doesnt show some current chapters on Linebarrels of Iron.

Well go discuss now or never!
Member
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
wellL!!!


1.the ending is good but still its not complete... then other world of mach. can make another portal to the human world...


2. i want another season to continue the unfinish buzy of mach. the the mistery mach the look like kizaki and kouichi!!!


!!!! RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09


1. The episode was GODLY...I liked it alot, only that they should have kissed!
God damn it!

2. I'm 100% sure there's gonna be a season 2.No anime has ever ended with something so strange in the end.That MACHINA that looked exactly like them...Or younger.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
the only thing that bug me is the mach that flew in the last part of the episode and they really look a like but a younger version of emi and koichi?????? waaaa can anyone enlighten me about that scene i can't stop thinking about it..
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
1. The ending was what I expected. A drama killer. By bringing Emi back I really couldn't enjoy it at all. Also, when it seemed like all the pilots were dying, it was a very emotional scene which also was ruined. They couldn't even let Moritsugu die. Disappointing overall.

2. Since this is a GONZO anime I doubt there would be a second season. A movie would be nice, but I doubt it.
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

herolight wrote:



1. The episode was GODLY...I liked it alot, only that they should have kissed!
God damn it!

2. I'm 100% sure there's gonna be a season 2.No anime has ever ended with something so strange in the end.That MACHINA that looked exactly like them...Or younger.


Sorry for the double post, but like I said this is a GONZO anime. 24 episodes are usually the max for them and Linebarrels wasn't really that well received.

Also you say that no anime has ever had an ending so strange like that. *cough* I bring you Neon Genesis Evangelion good sir.
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / this galaxy
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
i know that gonzo that wouldn't make a second season but there are 2 tings that really bugs me after watching the last episode:

1 yeah you may already know its about the other machina ( it doesn't seem too be a machina because of the face its way different then linebarrel other machina that we saw) and also the pilots . IF you say there from the other world WHY THE HELL did gonzo that


2. there wasn't a fin sign at the end which always says if a anime ends or not. Their could forgot too put in but i have high doubts that is the reason.


so my conclusion is a new season but maybe other main characters and about the machina world
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
...I can't even recall ONE anime that has a fin sign at the end. If they do decide to make a new season it will probably be when Haruhi's second season is announced and a remake of Resident Evil 2 begins production.
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / this galaxy
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
hmm if i recall all the gundam series ended that way also history strongest disciple kenichi and other anime ended with a fin. sign . And also there is a second season too haruhi but when thats the question .
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I've never noticed that with any of the Gundams and I've seen a lot. Maybe Linebarrels might get a second season or a movie.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
wow! you guys are in high Spirit. i might say yes all you guys are right but we'll see if season 2 is coming.
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / this galaxy
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
i do hope that we can see that hayase and emi are a couple in the next season or mentioned about it or something.
Member
5284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 、米国カリフォルニア州
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

ridder46 wrote:

i do hope that we can see that hayase and emi are a couple in the next season or mentioned about it or something.


oooo you sounds like you want them to married. kekekekekekee.

I think it might be not good idea because Miu and Risako are competitive to Emi. they fight each other.

its called " Triangle of Love"
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
Shizuna never got to kiss Hayase. She was the girl I liked the most...*sigh* I hate Miu.
Member
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / this galaxy
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Skullman wrote:


ridder46 wrote:

i do hope that we can see that hayase and emi are a couple in the next season or mentioned about it or something.


oooo you sounds like you want them to married. kekekekekekee.

I think it might be not good idea because Miu and Risako are competitive to Emi. they fight each other.

its called " Triangle of Love"


lol its isnt a love triangle because there are more then 2 girls that like hayase you have : miu, risako, emi and shizuna that would make a love pentagon xD

lol scrap the idea away from my previous post : i would like too see how much struggle and problem would cause for hayase too choose a girl xD



Renan_XIII wrote:

Shizuna never got to kiss Hayase. She was the girl I liked the most...*sigh* I hate Miu.


lol plz include kizaki emi too both of them ever kissed hayase . the score is 1 for risako and 2 for miu xD and zero for other girl


but still already became a man ! lol so he beat hayase
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.