Created by ZeRo_3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do You Hate Gays?
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09
no but i'm not gay
and everyone is different it doesnt matter
Posted 3/21/09

FoxMarcello wrote:

and why ISN'T there a simple "no" option???


yea why isnt there
Posted 3/21/09
don't have reasons to hate them.. they're fun to be with.
13118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

IsakuRain wrote:

I don't hate them, I only hate the decision of them choosing to become gay.



Nobody "decides" to become gay. Get your facts straight.
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Midgar
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

DjMateo wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I don't hate them, I only hate the decision of them choosing to become gay.



Nobody "decides" to become gay. Get your facts straight.


yeah it's a natural inclination. If someone has a reason to fight it off and become strait, they can, but a lot of people don't see any reason. what rule is it, 14? the more you hate something the stronger it gets
Posted 3/21/09
These choices are baad.
Maybe we just like them but we;re not gay..

I think their freakin awesome...^_____^
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

FoxMarcello wrote:


DjMateo wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I don't hate them, I only hate the decision of them choosing to become gay.



Nobody "decides" to become gay. Get your facts straight.


yeah it's a natural inclination. If someone has a reason to fight it off and become strait, they can, but a lot of people don't see any reason. what rule is it, 14? the more you hate something the stronger it gets


Nobody is born gay right? Everyone is either born a man or a woman right? Now when they start to get feelings for someone of the same sex they can choose whether to continue to go with that feeling or not.
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / new york :D
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

35th wrote:

None of the above.


I agree, because i don't really HATE them. I usually don't mind unless they start making out in public :o.
9086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my own universe.
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
3rd.
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where your not at...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
gays need to die

YES ON PROP 8!!!
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
why cant we just pick no?I dont mind them.My brother doesent like gay men but doesent mind lesbians,isnt that weird?
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Midgar
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

IsakuRain wrote:


FoxMarcello wrote:


DjMateo wrote:


IsakuRain wrote:

I don't hate them, I only hate the decision of them choosing to become gay.



Nobody "decides" to become gay. Get your facts straight.


yeah it's a natural inclination. If someone has a reason to fight it off and become strait, they can, but a lot of people don't see any reason. what rule is it, 14? the more you hate something the stronger it gets


Nobody is born gay right? Everyone is either born a man or a woman right? Now when they start to get feelings for someone of the same sex they can choose whether to continue to go with that feeling or not.


exactly, and some people are genetically more inclined to it than others. You're not born gay, but inclined to be gay, when you become gay is when you decide that there's no reason to fight it
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Midgar
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

JamestheFreak wrote:

gays need to die

YES ON PROP 8!!!


Why do gays need to die? do you have a reason or are you just blowing shit in other people's faces for no reason?
Posted 3/22/09
Nope.
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
well i've got nothing against the people since i don't know them..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.