First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[S.H.O.P.] Avii shop
Creator
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 4/11/09
A.V.I.I. S.H.O.P.
Rules:
--->fill out the form with the number and the MOD that made your avii
--->you could only buy 2 aviis a day no more then that
--->you must upload pictures in the correct album.
---> If the pictures are in ANY OF THE REQUESTING ALBUMS[ex. aviis] you will have to edit it and put it back in the correct album.
--->if there is a picture that does not belong in any of the album WRITE IN THE WALL so that we could see it and the mods could make the album
--->All aviis could be sold 3 TIMES. once its sold all 3 times, no one could buy it no more so first come first serve
---> New aviis will be made when no one wants to buy the previous aviis



Aviis on sale:
EclipxeNight


xAngelLovex







Form:
--->Username:
--->Name:
--->Text:
--->Cropped(yes/no)
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal)
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)
--->mod who made the avii:
--->Number:
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do you care???
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

EclipxeNight wrote:

A.V.I.I. S.H.O.P.
Rules:
--->fill out the form with the number and the MOD that made your avii
--->you could only buy 2 aviis a day no more then that
--->you must upload pictures in the correct album.
---> If the pictures are in ANY OF THE REQUESTING ALBUMS[ex. aviis] you will have to edit it and put it back in the correct album.
--->if there is a picture that does not belong in any of the album WRITE IN THE WALL so that we could see it and the mods could make the album
--->All aviis could be sold 3 TIMES. once its sold all 3 times, no one could buy it no more so first come first serve
---> New aviis will be made when no one wants to buy the previous aviis



Aviis on sale:
EclipxeNight


xAngelLovex







Form:
--->Username:
--->Name:
--->Text:
--->Cropped(yes/no)
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal)
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)
--->mod who made the avii:
--->Number:
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)



i have 2 questions. pretend i invite 20 but only 10 join does that count??? and also do we dave to prove that we paid the price??? if we do how do we prove it??? tnx^^
Member
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your dreams~
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

miki144 wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

A.V.I.I. S.H.O.P.
Rules:
--->fill out the form with the number and the MOD that made your avii
--->you could only buy 2 aviis a day no more then that
--->you must upload pictures in the correct album.
---> If the pictures are in ANY OF THE REQUESTING ALBUMS[ex. aviis] you will have to edit it and put it back in the correct album.
--->if there is a picture that does not belong in any of the album WRITE IN THE WALL so that we could see it and the mods could make the album
--->All aviis could be sold 3 TIMES. once its sold all 3 times, no one could buy it no more so first come first serve
---> New aviis will be made when no one wants to buy the previous aviis



Aviis on sale:
EclipxeNight


xAngelLovex







Form:
--->Username:
--->Name:
--->Text:
--->Cropped(yes/no)
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal)
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)
--->mod who made the avii:
--->Number:
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)



i have 2 questions. pretend i invite 20 but only 10 join does that count??? and also do we dave to prove that we paid the price??? if we do how do we prove it??? tnx^^


lols.. yesh that counts cause you invited 20 people >< and erms.. we check to see if you paid or not. for ex. we would go look in the albums to see if yu uploaded pics, checked the forum and the wall to see if you posted ><

Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do you care???
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Lunar_Night wrote:


miki144 wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:

A.V.I.I. S.H.O.P.
Rules:
--->fill out the form with the number and the MOD that made your avii
--->you could only buy 2 aviis a day no more then that
--->you must upload pictures in the correct album.
---> If the pictures are in ANY OF THE REQUESTING ALBUMS[ex. aviis] you will have to edit it and put it back in the correct album.
--->if there is a picture that does not belong in any of the album WRITE IN THE WALL so that we could see it and the mods could make the album
--->All aviis could be sold 3 TIMES. once its sold all 3 times, no one could buy it no more so first come first serve
---> New aviis will be made when no one wants to buy the previous aviis



Aviis on sale:
EclipxeNight


xAngelLovex







Form:
--->Username:
--->Name:
--->Text:
--->Cropped(yes/no)
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal)
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc)
--->mod who made the avii:
--->Number:
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)



i have 2 questions. pretend i invite 20 but only 10 join does that count??? and also do we dave to prove that we paid the price??? if we do how do we prove it??? tnx^^


lols.. yesh that counts cause you invited 20 people >< and erms.. we check to see if you paid or not. for ex. we would go look in the albums to see if yu uploaded pics, checked the forum and the wall to see if you posted ><




TNX 4 answering my question
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do you care???
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 4/11/09
--->Username: miki144
--->Name: miki144
--->Text: no one can every thing
--->Cropped(yes/no): no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): none
--->mod who made the avii:EclipxeNight
--->Number:#3
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
: yes

if i did anything wrong please tell me

Dones~ EclipxeNight
Creator
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

miki144 wrote:

--->Username: miki144
--->Name: miki144
--->Text: no one can every thing
--->Cropped(yes/no): no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): none
--->mod who made the avii:EclipxeNight
--->Number:#3
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
: yes

if i did anything wrong please tell me



here you go ;D i hope this is the way you want it >< im not sure if the text is right though >< if you need change tell meh >< oh and can you upload 5 pics >< thankies ;D

Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do you care???
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09

EclipxeNight wrote:


miki144 wrote:

--->Username: miki144
--->Name: miki144
--->Text: no one can every thing
--->Cropped(yes/no): no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): none
--->mod who made the avii:EclipxeNight
--->Number:#3
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
: yes

if i did anything wrong please tell me



here you go ;D i hope this is the way you want it >< im not sure if the text is right though >< if you need change tell meh >< oh and can you upload 5 pics >< thankies ;D




ok i'll upload 5 pic^^ is it ok if u change the txt to "Forbidden to remember; terrified to forget... "??? tnx!!!!
BTW wkich album do i upload my pics to???
Creator
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

miki144 wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


miki144 wrote:

--->Username: miki144
--->Name: miki144
--->Text: no one can every thing
--->Cropped(yes/no): no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): none
--->mod who made the avii:EclipxeNight
--->Number:#3
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
: yes

if i did anything wrong please tell me



here you go ;D i hope this is the way you want it >< im not sure if the text is right though >< if you need change tell meh >< oh and can you upload 5 pics >< thankies ;D




ok i'll upload 5 pic^^ is it ok if u change the txt to "Forbidden to remember; terrified to forget... "??? tnx!!!!



okie dokie ;D here you go ><
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do you care???
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

EclipxeNight wrote:


miki144 wrote:


EclipxeNight wrote:


miki144 wrote:

--->Username: miki144
--->Name: miki144
--->Text: no one can every thing
--->Cropped(yes/no): no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal): tall/thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc): none
--->mod who made the avii:EclipxeNight
--->Number:#3
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no)
: yes

if i did anything wrong please tell me



here you go ;D i hope this is the way you want it >< im not sure if the text is right though >< if you need change tell meh >< oh and can you upload 5 pics >< thankies ;D




ok i'll upload 5 pic^^ is it ok if u change the txt to "Forbidden to remember; terrified to forget... "??? tnx!!!!



okie dokie ;D here you go ><


OMG that looks awsome!!! tnx (>.<)!!!!

Member
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/9/09
--->Username: StarzYuri
--->Name: Cate
--->Text: StarzYuri/Cate
--->Cropped(yes/no) no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) Thin & tall
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) none
--->mod who made the avii: xAngelLovex
--->Number: 1
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no) Yes

DONE xAngelLovex
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

StarzYuri wrote:

--->Username: StarzYuri
--->Name: Cate
--->Text: StarzYuri/Cate
--->Cropped(yes/no) no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) Thin & tall
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) none
--->mod who made the avii: xAngelLovex
--->Number: 1
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no) Yes


here you go ^-^
srry it looks different >.< iii change it if u want~


Member
13252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


StarzYuri wrote:


here you go ^-^
srry it looks different >.< iii change it if u want~




No it's okay!
Thank you :3
Moderator
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

StarzYuri wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


StarzYuri wrote:


here you go ^-^
srry it looks different >.< iii change it if u want~




No it's okay!
Thank you :3


ur welcome (;
Posted 4/5/09 , edited 4/11/09
--->Username: ChristiCutie
--->Name: Christina
--->Text: ChristiCutie, Christina
--->Cropped(yes/no) no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall and thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) if you want
--->mod who made the avii: EclipxeNight
--->Number: 2
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no) yep

Dones~ EclipxeNight
Creator
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

ChristiCutie wrote:

--->Username: ChristiCutie
--->Name: Christina
--->Text: ChristiCutie, Christina
--->Cropped(yes/no) no
--->Size: (tall/thin,short/wide, normal) tall and thin
--->extras: (stars, hearts, brushes etc) if you want
--->mod who made the avii: EclipxeNight
--->Number: 2
---> Paid yet? (yesh/no) yep


here you go ;D thanks for buying from me >< i hope you like it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.