♥♦~Introduction/Registration Form~♦♥
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

Welcome to Vampire Lust Academy!
Please Fill these up...



Username:
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B
Pic:(pls. put it inside a spoiler... thankz)

Posted 3/23/09
Username: renagade36
Gender: Female
Age: 13
D.O.B:28/12/1995
Pic:
Posted 3/23/09
Username: Stacejj
Gender: Female
Age: 17
D.O.B 28-11
Pic:
Vampire
68036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sunny island
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
username: cherrynugget
gender: female
age: 12
D.O.B: 1 may 1996
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

renagade36 wrote:

Username: renagade36
Gender: Female
Age: 13
D.O.B:28/12/1995
Pic:





stacejj wrote:

Username: Stacejj
Gender: Female
Age: 17
D.O.B 28-11
Pic:


done!
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

cherrynugget wrote:

username: cherrynugget
gender: female
age: 12
D.O.B: 1 may 1996


where's your pic??
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / sailing on the se...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Username:CelasLeona
Gender:female
Age:18
D.O.B: 05.06.1990
Pic:(pls. put it inside a spoiler... thankz)

135768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 3/24/09
name: Kana Kuran age: 16 d.o.b: may 3 gender: Female
Posted 3/24/09
Username: Vue123
Gender: F
Age: 14
D.O.B: Oct. 19
Pic:

Vampire
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:

[spiler]
Welcome to Vampire Lust Academy!
Please Fill these up...



Username:
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B
Pic:(pls. put it inside a spoiler... thankz)



Username:ryzella (zelly_jiru)
Gender: female
Age: 16
D.O.B: april 19
Pic:
Vampire
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Username: limchristina
Gender: Female
Age: 16
D.O.B: Nov 10
Pic:
You must be logged in to post.