First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ☼▼~Class Sign up/Registration~▼☼
Creator
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
All of them
Posted 3/27/09
all classes~
Creator
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

samiii_chan wrote:

all classes~


listed you can go to your classes now
Vampire
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Can Mint Join all of them?
Vampire
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

all class!!!
can i?


Listed! You can go to your classes now...


thx a lot~
Vampire
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 3/29/09


The class i want to attend are...

English Class
Basic Magic Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class

^-^ so im also saying i want to be in all of them! :D

16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Mirandaanimegirl wrote:

Can Mint Join all of them?





funnybunnyXD wrote:



The class i want to attend are...

English Class
Basic Magic Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class

^-^ so im also saying i want to be in all of them! :D



listed you can go to your classes now
Vampire
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


Mirandaanimegirl wrote:

Can Mint Join all of them?





funnybunnyXD wrote:



The class i want to attend are...

English Class
Basic Magic Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class

^-^ so im also saying i want to be in all of them! :D



listed you can go to your classes now


ah thankies!
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

funnybunnyXD wrote:


babyblossoms91 wrote:


Mirandaanimegirl wrote:

Can Mint Join all of them?





funnybunnyXD wrote:



The class i want to attend are...

English Class
Basic Magic Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class

^-^ so im also saying i want to be in all of them! :D



listed you can go to your classes now


ah thankies! :D


Dont mention it... ^^
Vampire
6773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Ditto
Posted 3/31/09
I'll take these classes!

English Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class


Creator
13061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / IN KPOP MUSICS
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

animelover049 wrote:

I'll take these classes!

English Class
Black Magic Class
Vampire History Class




Done
Vampire
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/09
all class!!!
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

death_rebellion_zero wrote:

all class!!!


DONE!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.