Post Reply ↕~_English Class_~↕
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/25/09
First lesson Is: ~Make a Poem~





Make a poem; 10 points = 1 Rank


Vampire
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Back to School With Joy
Put away your toys
Back to school to make new friends
The old friends are gold.
The new friends are silver.

Hehe i dunno you guys got it or not.?
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/26/09

limchristina wrote:

Back to School With Joy
Put away your toys
Back to school to make new friends
The old friends are gold.
The new friends are silver.

Hehe i dunno you guys got it or not.?


checked 1 rank
haha, cool i got that... ^^
Vampire
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
I know someone that never fears
And never did she shed a tear
Whenever I am sad or scared
There, she will always appear

That person is my mother
She sometimes take the place of my father
Now she has disappear
And now everything is dying, but my fear

heh...i tore apart my real poem, i took the first and last paragraphs!!

16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

anime_person wrote:

I know someone that never fears
And never did she shed a tear
Whenever I am sad or scared
There, she will always appear

That person is my mother
She sometimes take the place of my father
Now she has disappear
And now everything is dying, but my fear

heh...i tore apart my real poem, i took the first and last paragraphs!!



Checked! you earned 1 rank..
Vampire
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
thanks!!
Vampire
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 3/29/09



Even though i know I am actually a human,
I still feel like i am in a different world from everyone else.
I feel i have wings and one day they will spread out
and i would just fly away from this world


i really feel like that but I just thought of the poem from my feelings - i think im sounding very emo... oh wells nothin wrong with that, huh...[;


16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

funnybunnyXD wrote:




Even though i know I am actually a human,
I still feel like i am in a different world from everyone else.
I feel i have wings and one day they will spread out
and i would just fly away from this world


i really feel like that but I just thought of the poem from my feelings - i think im sounding very emo... oh wells nothin wrong with that, huh...[;




Checked! you earned 1 rank..
You must be logged in to post.