First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Step 1: Member's I.D
78740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/5/09 , edited 9/5/09
( hello, there!)

Name: Sato Rena
How is she? : calm, quiet, stubborn, serious, pesimistic, rarely smiles a real smile, distant
Age: 17
Year: 3rd year
What do you want to be: human
pet: none for now
job: student

pic:

Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/09

mmaraci7 wrote:

( hello, there!)

Name: Sato Rena
How is she? : calm, quiet, stubborn, serious, pesimistic, rarely smiles a real smile, distant
Age: 17
Year: 3rd year
What do you want to be: human
pet: none for now
job: student

pic:



Welcome to Obake Academy
Plz sign up for class and clubs
Student
449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Rochester New York
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
ok thanks anyway
Posted 9/27/09
Name of your character: Minako aka Mina Gendou
How is she/he?: very playful and kind of flirty. wants to be a idol when she grows up
Age: 14
Year: 8th
what do you want to be: human
pet: none
Job: Student
pic:

Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/09

lastdance009 wrote:

Name of your character: Minako aka Mina Gendou
How is she/he?: very playful and kind of flirty. wants to be a idol when she grows up
Age: 14
Year: 8th
what do you want to be: human
pet: none
Job: Student
pic:



Welcome to Obake Academy
srry for the late reply
9990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 10/11/09 , edited 10/14/09
Name of your character: Sasu Kikyo

How is she?: Is kind of Emo, Is scared and called a demon by all boys, Has high self-esteem but some times low, Creative, she is not Shy at all, Quiet, Independent, Serious, Bossy, Adventurous and Messy. But if you get on her good side and know her very well she can be: Dependable, Responsible, Self-confident, Reliable, Funny, A good listener, Friendly, she never lies to you and is Outgoing! She is also a tomboy. She is sneaky and is a great fighter!!

Age: 14

Year: 3

What do you want to be: WolfDemon

Pet: A Wolf Named Spirit -


Job: Student

Pic:

Student
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/12/09
Name of your character: haruko
How is she/he? : a good witch who can see spirits and ghosts and stuff like that
Age: 14
Year: 8th grade
what do you want to be: good witch
pet: chitto
Job: student
pic:
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09 , edited 10/12/09
Name of your character: Tsukiyomi Shiki
How is she/he? Calm, intelligent, friendly. Is very good in martial arts. He can play the piano and violin. He is very agile and fast. He is calm when problems arises, he listens to every part of the story before coming up with a solution.
Age: 24
Year: ........
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) Vampire
pet: (if you want to have one) a pet wolf named Lucifer
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): Teacher
pic:
21298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In A Dark World T...
Offline
Posted 10/13/09



Name of your character: tai haruka
How is she/he? playful loves to play basketball and like other sports and is calm at times
Age: 15
Year: 2
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) wolf demon angel
pet: (if you want to have one) 2 wolves yuuki and ren
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): student
pic:

heres yuuki's and ren's

Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/14/09

Sasu-Sama wrote:

Name of your character: Sasu Kikyo

How is she?: Is kind of Emo, Is scared and called a demon by all boys, Has high self-esteem but some times low, Creative, she is not Shy at all, Quiet, Independent, Serious, Bossy, Adventurous and Messy. But if you get on her good side and know her very well she can be: Dependable, Responsible, Self-confident, Reliable, Funny, A good listener, Friendly, she never lies to you and is Outgoing! She is also a tomboy. She is sneaky and is a great fighter!!

Age: 14

Year: ?

What do you want to be: WolfDemon

Pet: A Wolf Named Spirit -


Job: Student

Pic:


The year is the grade u r in

Approved
Welcome to Obake Academy
Srry for the late reply
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/09 , edited 10/14/09

SensuallyYours wrote:

Name of your character: Tsukiyomi Shiki
How is she/he? Calm, intelligent, friendly. Is very good in martial arts. He can play the piano and violin. He is very agile and fast. He is calm when problems arises, he listens to every part of the story before coming up with a solution.
Age: 24
Year: ........
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) Vampire
pet: (if you want to have one) a pet wolf named Lucifer
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): Teacher
pic:


Wat r u teaching?

Approved
Welcome to Obake Academy
Srry for the late reply
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

haruka-chan21 wrote:

Name of your character: tai haruka
How is she/he? playful loves to play basketball and like other sports and is calm at times
Age: 15
Year: 2
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) wolf demon angel
pet: (if you want to have one) 2 wolves yuuki and ren
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): student
pic:

heres yuuki's and ren's




Approved
Welcome to Obake Academy
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/14/09

pnp806 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Name of your character: Tsukiyomi Shiki
How is she/he? Calm, intelligent, friendly. Is very good in martial arts. He can play the piano and violin. He is very agile and fast. He is calm when problems arises, he listens to every part of the story before coming up with a solution.
Age: 24
Year: ........
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) Vampire
pet: (if you want to have one) a pet wolf named Lucifer
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): Teacher
pic:


Wat r u teaching?

Approved
Welcome to Obake Academy
Srry for the late reply


Is Martial Arts open??
9990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 10/14/09


No problem and I changed it!!
Student
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/09

SensuallyYours wrote:


pnp806 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Name of your character: Tsukiyomi Shiki
How is she/he? Calm, intelligent, friendly. Is very good in martial arts. He can play the piano and violin. He is very agile and fast. He is calm when problems arises, he listens to every part of the story before coming up with a solution.
Age: 24
Year: ........
what do you want to be: ( werewolf, neko, human, vampire, animal-human,etc...) Vampire
pet: (if you want to have one) a pet wolf named Lucifer
Job(as in Teachers or a Student here): Teacher
pic:


Wat r u teaching?

Approved
Welcome to Obake Academy
Srry for the late reply


Is Martial Arts open??


Yes i will put u down for that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.