Do You Think Your Parents Care Too Much?
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boring Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
i don't know if there's been a thread like this so....do u think ur parents care so much that u hate them?????? i do. my dad is too disciplinary and my mom's soooooo overbearing. i just hate them both when they're like that. other than that, i just kinda stay in my room, outta their way. i don't really talk to them a lot.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
Is that why you're emo?

/wrist
Posted 5/12/07
So you don't want your parents to care about you? Never really had that feeling of being mad at my parents for being too nosy or whatever. It's a sign of their affection and you should communicate with them more about it, or it will never change.
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
my parents let me do what i want because they trrust me not that they dont love meh
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boring Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

n0odle wrote:

Is that why you're emo?

/wrist


no, i'm emo cuz i just hate most ppl and life is boring. i do the same thing every day. it never changes. also, i already slashed my wrist.
Posted 5/12/07

emogothkid13 wrote:


n0odle wrote:

Is that why you're emo?

/wrist


no, i'm emo cuz i just hate most ppl and life is boring. i do the same thing every day. it never changes. also, i already slashed my wrist.


Well then why in the fuck are you still here?.....DO IT AGAIN!
I dont accept anything less than perfection and neither should you!

Trevor (OP)
Posted 5/12/07

emogothkid13 wrote:


n0odle wrote:

Is that why you're emo?

/wrist


no, i'm emo cuz i just hate most ppl and life is boring. i do the same thing every day. it never changes. also, i already slashed my wrist.


I know it's bad to laugh at other people, but I was amused at this. You know, when I get bored, I amuse myself with something different. And, I highly doubt at the age of twelve you've seen all that life has to offer to you, I know I haven't.
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boring Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

x0needlesandguns0x wrote:

So you don't want your parents to care about you? Never really had that feeling of being mad at my parents for being too nosy or whatever. It's a sign of their affection and you should communicate with them more about it, or it will never change.


nope, i don't. i'm way too independent 4 some reason. i don't like to communicate to ppl, just friends. i value them more. my friends know me better than my parents

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

emogothkid13 wrote:


x0needlesandguns0x wrote:

So you don't want your parents to care about you? Never really had that feeling of being mad at my parents for being too nosy or whatever. It's a sign of their affection and you should communicate with them more about it, or it will never change.


nope, i don't. i'm way too independent 4 some reason. i don't like to communicate to ppl, just friends. i value them more. my friends know me better than my parents



lulz. "way too independent." You're 12 years old.
Posted 5/12/07

emogothkid13 wrote:

nope, i don't. i'm way too independent 4 some reason. i don't like to communicate to ppl, just friends. i value them more. my friends know me better than my parents



Well arent you just little miss independent...(yea thats right i made a desitny childs reference...).....someone had to ease up the MCR vibe in this room ok!?


Trevor (OP)

Posted 5/12/07

emogothkid13 wrote:


x0needlesandguns0x wrote:

So you don't want your parents to care about you? Never really had that feeling of being mad at my parents for being too nosy or whatever. It's a sign of their affection and you should communicate with them more about it, or it will never change.


nope, i don't. i'm way too independent 4 some reason. i don't like to communicate to ppl, just friends. i value them more. my friends know me better than my parents



Methinks you don't understand the meaning of independent, or that you are truly independent.

921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boring Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/07

x0needlesandguns0x wrote:


emogothkid13 wrote:


n0odle wrote:

Is that why you're emo?

/wrist


no, i'm emo cuz i just hate most ppl and life is boring. i do the same thing every day. it never changes. also, i already slashed my wrist.


I know it's bad to laugh at other people, but I was amused at this. You know, when I get bored, I amuse myself with something different. And, I highly doubt at the age of twelve you've seen all that life has to offer to you, I know I haven't.


no i haven't. it's just that we never go or do anything new.

289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring minnesota :P
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
Personally, i love my parents. They bug me 24/7 about grades and stuff and i have to hide my computer to watch vids and talk in forums because im supposed to be studying but in the end its just because they want me to be succesfull and happy. Also first you say that you hate them because they bug you and then you say its because you never do anything interesting. The they bug you part is easily solvable. talk to them and explain yourself to them. They've been there done that with their own parents and just want to be close to you. As for the nothing ever happens part, make stuff happen! find a manga con or something, pull together some friends (at least two of them with driving licences) and go on a road trip. garunteed fun.
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boring Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
.......i suppose so. but 4 now i'll just stick to hating them until i get my ipod...hehe :))))))))))
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/07
This is why I don't like moderating on the weekends
We have very similar threads already, no need for another one.
How are your parents?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=4419
Do your parents know you 100%?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3178

Locked
You must be logged in to post.